Damned genetics: When the weight comes off from all the wrong places

Options
124»

Replies

• segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    I bought my (smaller) Moving Comfort Fiona bra at the Running Room here in Alberta, I think you have those in Quebec, but I'm not sure what kind of size range they carry.

I have a great sports bra already, thanks! It was someone else who asked that question.

There actually is a specialty shop here in Montreal that sells extended sizes and some of those brands. I've avoided it because of the sticker shock. But it might be worth going in there for a fitting and a couple of new bras once I reach my goal weight.
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    I bought my (smaller) Moving Comfort Fiona bra at the Running Room here in Alberta, I think you have those in Quebec, but I'm not sure what kind of size range they carry.

I have a great sports bra already, thanks! It was someone else who asked that question.

There actually is a specialty shop here in Montreal that sells extended sizes and some of those brands. I've avoided it because of the sticker shock. But it might be worth going in there for a fitting and a couple of new bras once I reach my goal weight.

Sorry, misunderstood :) . Were you looking for a regular bra? We have a specialty store a few blocks from here, you'll just have to come for a visit :smiley:
  • slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hey sistas! I now have bony arms and nicely trimmed legs but a belly that could be used as a floating device! If I suck it in, it's way less noticible though. <Sharply inhales>

My "girls" have shrunk a little. I used to be a 34DD but have gone down to a D cup. In terms of swimsuits, have you heard of Coco Reef? Bra-sized swimsuits with fantastic support. The only suit I'll buy. Pricey, though!