I am gay ? NOT

Options
124»

Replies

• DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    You can be married to a man and be bisexual. It's just something you usually would have already known about yourself. Like back when you were dating women, or maybe when you were 12 and first realized it. I know some people are late bloomers of sorts, but still usually you figure these things out on your own (maybe talking with your husband) and not by posting it in this odd way on the internet.

Do you ever get, "Oh you're bisexual? But you're with a guy, though...?" I get that sometimes. Yes, clearly, because I am bisexual means I need to settle down with a woman or never settle down at all.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options

No. This is not "thread of the night". Good effort, though.

Meh. Mediocre effort at best. The whole "I kissed a girl" thing has been done to death.

I was being magnanimous. :smile:

I used that word earlier. I like that word.

I remember. You were the other time I was referring to. I had to Google it, remember? lol

I have a longer memory span than 20 minutes. :laugh:

Well you said it like I wasn't there. You butt.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Meh. Mediocre effort at best. The whole "I kissed a girl" thing has been done to death.

I remember. You were the other time I was referring to. I had to Google it, remember? lol

Perception filter.
  • springs47
    springs47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I ask myself this question. Like when I see a particularly cute guy...
    then his girlfriend walks by and its like "Yes. Yes I am."

LOL

How YOU doin'?

:wink:
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    throwing the dog was a joke,...getting grossed out seeing two guys kiss is not a joke.. thats nasty

wow... shame on you.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options

Perception filter.

Have I told you lately that I hate you?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Perception filter.

:heart: you too!
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    throwing the dog was a joke,...getting grossed out seeing two guys kiss is not a joke.. thats nasty

You disgust me.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options

Perception filter.

:heart: you too!

I know!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Opinions on what? If you're gay? If you are attracted sexually to other women, as in you would like to touch their vagina or have them touch your vagina, then you are certainly not straight. This does not mean you are gay.

For christ's sake.

I would like to touch vaginas. Maybe I just want to be a gynecologist.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    Opinions on what? If you're gay? If you are attracted sexually to other women, as in you would like to touch their vagina or have them touch your vagina, then you are certainly not straight. This does not mean you are gay.

For christ's sake.

I would like to touch vaginas. Maybe I just want to be a gynecologist.

Fair enough. I also would like to touch vaginas. But I don't want to be a gynecologist. >:]
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You can be married to a man and be bisexual. It's just something you usually would have already known about yourself. Like back when you were dating women, or maybe when you were 12 and first realized it. I know some people are late bloomers of sorts, but still usually you figure these things out on your own (maybe talking with your husband) and not by posting it in this odd way on the internet.

Do you ever get, "Oh you're bisexual? But you're with a guy, though...?" I get that sometimes. Yes, clearly, because I am bisexual means I need to settle down with a woman or never settle down at all.

Yeah, there are a lot of things people don't understand about being bisexual. And sexuality is a continuum, and probably it can even shift and change throughout life. Usually the thing I hear is people saying (not knowing I am bisexual), "I understand being gay, but I don't understand bisexual. Why can't they just pick one.". They say that bisexuality is really just closeted homosexuality...or girls/women do it to be cool/sexy or something. And being called a fence sitter or other such things. But, whatever. I guess they can't understand what it's like to have equal attraction to both. I don't know what it's like not to. And I fell in love with my husband (we were best friends for two years), he knew me when I had girlfriends (at one point he thought I was a lesbian, till I explained it). I love him! That's the thing about being bisexual, you can love either gender (seems pretty simple to understand to me).
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    694.png

If you need me, I'll be in my room pondering existentialism and all the 'why's I have.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options

Yeah, there are a lot of things people don't understand about being bisexual. And sexuality is a continuum, and probably it can even shift and change throughout life. Usually the thing I hear is people saying (not knowing I am bisexual), "I understand being gay, but I don't understand bisexual. Why can't they just pick one.". They say that bisexuality is really just closeted homosexuality...or girls/women do it to be cool/sexy or something. And being called a fence sitter or other such things. But, whatever. I guess they can't understand what it's like to have equal attraction to both. I don't know what it's like not to. And I fell in love with my husband (we were best friends for two years), he knew me when I had girlfriends (at one point he thought I was a lesbian, till I explained it). I love him! That's the thing about being bisexual, you can love either gender (seems pretty simple to understand to me).

A lot of people mentioned that it's "trendy" to be bisexual, and I think that's a problem. There are people, both men and women, that make a mockery out of it by saying they are bisexual to get attention, because other people think it's "hot."

To be honest, I used to be like that when I was like, 12. I just didn't get it. And then I got to high school and met this girl named Anna (who's called Andrew now, but...different story!!!) and fell as head over heels as a 14 year old could be! After her I had many other "crushes" and uh...encounters with other females, and then I met my fiance. Most people would write it off as experimentation but it is more than that. I have a crush on another woman at the moment actually, but I don't think she knows that... >.>
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    bi curious
    bi sexual tendencies
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Perception filter.

I think my dresser has a perception filter. The other day I noticed a drawer that presumably has been there the whole time I've had the dresser (10 years) but that I've never used.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

A lot of people mentioned that it's "trendy" to be bisexual, and I think that's a problem. There are people, both men and women, that make a mockery out of it by saying they are bisexual to get attention, because other people think it's "hot."

To be honest, I used to be like that when I was like, 12. I just didn't get it. And then I got to high school and met this girl named Anna (who's called Andrew now, but...different story!!!) and fell as head over heels as a 14 year old could be! After her I had many other "crushes" and uh...encounters with other females, and then I met my fiance. Most people would write it off as experimentation but it is more than that. I have a crush on another woman at the moment actually, but I don't think she knows that... >.>

When I was growing up I was not aware of it being at all cool to be bisexual. It was something I kept secret. I fell in love with a girl (it was mutual) in high school. I was a little more open about it in college, and went to the LGBT meetings (and had a couple girlfriends), but really it was still not something I was very vocal about. I was rather shy. And when I first started dating my husband I joined a group for bisexual women that were with men. Sometimes it's just nice to talk to other people that understand you.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    2qxz71i.gif
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Okay I find other woman very attractive, I have never FOOLED around with another woman, but I have kissed many female, on "Truth or dares" basis, I also am Married of 10 years and have a man that I love so much.... OPINIONS???/

It's the cool way to act these days, no worries! Just let your husband know and I'm sure he'll encourage it.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    2qxz71i.gif

/thread
This discussion has been closed.