Football Talk

Options
cheesechickcc
cheesechickcc Posts: 27 Member
OK with draft day around the corner this only means Football season is gracing us with another fun filled, bbq-ing, trash talking, screaming, yelling at the TV, winning or losing months. Whose your team? What are your realistic predictions and will you be making it all the way to playoffs this year.
My team GREEN BAY PACKERS and my prediction..... 14-3 All home games won

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    The University of Alabama will have at least 3 1st round draft picks (since it was a down year). I predict they will have another 10+ win season and probably make the playoffs. LSU could potentially spoil their chances at winning the SEC West. I think University of Tennessee will be the sleeper out of the SEC East. Anyways, prediction time:

Realistically, U of A goes 12-2 with one regular season loss and another loss in the playoffs just missing the National Championship. Roll Tide always though!
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Let's go Redskins! Unfortunately, I don't have very high expectations.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Haven't watched a football game in over 40 years. After the 1972 Dolphins it's all down hill.
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    OK with draft day around the corner this only means Football season is gracing us with another fun filled, bbq-ing, trash talking, screaming, yelling at the TV, winning or losing months. Whose your team? What are your realistic predictions and will you be making it all the way to playoffs this year.

Love that you're a sexy female football fan!!! Not so much that your team is the packers...haha. I'm a born and raised Vikings fan...no matter how much they suck from year to year.

I predict that we will at least do better than the Bears!

• cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Skol Vikings. 16 - 0. Destroy the Packers by 50 points each time.
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Giants...not a lot of hope since our QB seems to get off on throwing the ball to the other team so !^*$*#& much!!!

• cheesechickcc
    Options
    I'm reluctant to say who my team is. They are terrible and in your division with the number 7 draft pick this year. You will win the division again next year unless Rodgers gets hurt again. And I have to suffer through Thanksgiving dinner while watching your team probably beat our a$$es. At least they have a brand new coaching staff. Ok, if you haven't guessed yet, I'm a Bears fan. I'll give one to Aaron Rodgers though, I wouldn't mind "Attacking That Show" that is Olivia Munn, if ya know what I mean?(too geeky of a reference?)

At least you can acknowledge that Packers are a good team and being a bears fan at that! And as to Miss Munn.... We're both in agreement there...
  • cheesechickcc
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Haven't watched a football game in over 40 years. After the 1972 Dolphins it's all down hill.

Lol!!! Awe, sorry for your losses.
  • cheesechickcc
    Options

Love that you're a sexy female football fan!!! Not so much that your team is the packers...haha. I'm a born and raised Vikings fan...no matter how much they suck from year to year.

Speak for yourself gorgeous...
  • cheesechickcc
    Options

Speak for yourself gorgeous...
    But being a packer fan is what gives me that "sexy glow" haha (too cheesy?)
    And as for your vikings.... You're right about one thing, your prediction over the bears.
  • cheesechickcc
    Options
    cdlee05 wrote: »
    Skol Vikings. 16 - 0. Destroy the Packers by 50 points each time.

Hahahahahahahah!!!!! Next joke!!
  • cheesechickcc
    Options
    Giants...not a lot of hope since our QB seems to get off on throwing the ball to the other team so !^*$*#& much!!!

Lmao!!!! Any chances on getting a new QB soon?
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

With Bridgewater at QB and an ok defense, I'll agree. They'll need a few more playmakers on offense. Although, I haven't heard what they want to do with Adrian Peterson yet. They could do very well next year.

You are right. If Patterson can get going again and work on his routes that would be a big factor! And I assume AP will be playing (hopefully well) since we don't wanna let him go anywhere else lol
  • micmin2015
    micmin2015 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Unreal I'm actually a big Green Bay Packers fan from Maui. I predict them going 15-1. I think they will have a chip on their shoulders after that botched NFC Championship game.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

With Bridgewater at QB and an ok defense, I'll agree. They'll need a few more playmakers on offense. Although, I haven't heard what they want to do with Adrian Peterson yet. They could do very well next year.

You are right. If Patterson Peterson can get going again and work on his routes that would be a big factor! And I assume AP will be playing (hopefully well) since we don't wanna let him go anywhere else lol

Why does the best running back (or arguably at least top 3) in the league need to "work on his routes"?
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Cordarrelle - NOT Adrian
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Go 9ers!

Prediction: 3-13! HA!