Football Talk

Options

Replies

• cheesechickcc
    cheesechickcc Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    micmin2015 wrote: »
    brcossette wrote: »
    OK with draft day around the corner this only means Football season is gracing us with another fun filled, bbq-ing, trash talking, screaming, yelling at the TV, winning or losing months. Whose your team? What are your realistic predictions and will you be making it all the way to playoffs this year.
    My team GREEN BAY PACKERS and my prediction..... 14-3 All home games won

14-3 Does that mean you expect the packers to lose their first playoff game or did they expand the regular season again? Either way Steelers 19-0 beating the cowboys in the superbowl for #7

17 weeks... Sound right?

Your forgetting about the bye week regular season has 17 weeks but each team has only 16 games

Your right! Thanks for the correction... So then my prediction is 13-3
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    kjm3579 wrote: »
    Football is what most of the world calls soccer -- I would rather watch a soccer game any day.
    Then why are you even here? To denounce football? :D US football is US football. Us loves it and doesn't really care about soccer (based on it being one of the lowest watched programs on TV and how much the players make). Everyone else in the world can celebrate soccer............................here we splurge on the NFL.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • cheesechickcc
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    OK with draft day around the corner this only means Football season is gracing us with another fun filled, bbq-ing, trash talking, screaming, yelling at the TV, winning or losing months. Whose your team? What are your realistic predictions and will you be making it all the way to playoffs this year.
    Lol, my team (9ers) play the NFC north division this year and I'd say that if the game against the 2 were played in GB, that home game would have been a loss since we've owned you the last couple of times we've played there.
    Even with a cruddy Kaepernick.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Owned the Packers??? By "A Kick" is hardly called owning. Your cruddy QB (and your right there) is done. Look at his performance last year. Couldn't even make it to playoffs. So who owned who there? Lol! :wink:
  • ninerbuff
    Options

I can think of one game that they aren't going to win at home and it's against my beloved Seattle Seahawks!! :) We're going back to the SB this year and we're going to win in Levi's stadium - take that Niners!
    Ouch. I despise the Seahawks and am glad they blew the SB last year. Especially since Green Bay had the game won last year and choked so bad in the 4th quarter. Will the 9ers win in Levi's this year? I'm not holding my breath.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • cheesechickcc
    Options
    Looking at the Bears schedule, every single game is a trap game. They are trapped with a douche of a quarterback. They need to rebuild their defense too, obviously. Our only hope is that Shea McClellin can stop sucking and break Aaron Rodgers' collar bone again. But the sons of biatches still couldn't win the division that year either, so. Draft Marcus Mariotta? Not a chance, but a girl can dream can't she.

Wow!!! I call bad sportsmanship there.... I wouldn't wish any QB to be hurt like that as Arod was not even your douche bag QB. But then again you are a Bears fan lol!!!! Its OK girl maybe in your dreams they will win.

Easy there, big shooter. I said that their only hope was if some freak thing like that happened again. I didn't say I wished it upon him. Sheesh. You are truly a Packer fan too.

:smiley: .... Lol!!! Bang bang!! Oh yea I'm ready for any trash talk by this point. (Not saying that you are :smile: ) And yes for 20+ yrs!
  • cheesechickcc
    Options

I can think of one game that they aren't going to win at home and it's against my beloved Seattle Seahawks!! :) We're going back to the SB this year and we're going to win in Levi's stadium - take that Niners!
    Ouch. I despise the Seahawks and am glad they blew the SB last year. Especially since Green Bay had the game won last year and choked so bad in the 4th quarter. Will the 9ers win in Levi's this year? I'm not holding my breath.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

It hurt so bad.... But I know we'll be back up there again.
  • Bennysammysofie39
    Bennysammysofie39 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Ravens
  • Bennysammysofie39
    Options
    Yep...Ravens
  • Bennysammysofie39
    Options
    That's right...Ravens
  • TigerLilly98a
    TigerLilly98a Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Well NFL:Panthers
    College: ONLY SEC:AUBURN
  • Bennysammysofie39
    Options
    Makes Bmore fans crazy to think of how close we've been in last few years to getting to super bowl...last year losing to the Pats how we did...few years back dropping a TD in our hands then botching a gimme FG to at least send it to OT. We've also had some loses to the steelers that we were right there. Nobody likes the Ravens outside of Bmore anyway and that's how we like it! Haha
  • ninerbuff
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Lol, my team (9ers) play the NFC north division this year and I'd say that if the game against the 2 were played in GB, that home game would have been a loss since we've owned you the last couple of times we've played there.
    Even with a cruddy Kaepernick.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Owned the Packers??? By "A Kick" is hardly called owning. Your cruddy QB (and your right there) is done. Look at his performance last year. Couldn't even make it to playoffs. So who owned who there? Lol! :wink:
    Lol, the Pack in the division is what the 9ers were in there's in the 80's. I mean yeah Detroit has stepped up some, but come on, the Bears and the Vikings? Switch division with the 9ers, and I'm sure they would make the playoffs. Can you say the same about the Pack? Since their SB win in 2010 versus the NFC West they are 3-6. 0-3 against the 9ers alone.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• jlima845
    jlima845 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    With a decent o-line, I think the Giants have a legitimate chance. They'll probably be one of the most explosive offenses up there with Green Bay and Pittsburgh. Last year was rocky because they had a new offensive coordinator and were plagued with injuries. Beckham and Cruz alone will be a nightmare. If they add a wideout like cooper then it's a wrap. They are always a problem with 3 wideout schemes.The nfc east is always unpredictable but I see them going 11-5. Schedule is not too bad. Now if they can stay healthy, I think my boys with see Green Bay and Pittsburgh in the playoffs and I see the Ravens in the Super Bowl.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    jlima845 wrote: »
    With a decent o-line, I think the Giants have a legitimate chance. They'll probably be one of the most explosive offenses up there with Green Bay and Pittsburgh. Last year was rocky because they had a new offensive coordinator and were plagued with injuries. Beckham and Cruz alone will be a nightmare. If they add a wideout like cooper then it's a wrap. They are always a problem with 3 wideout schemes.The nfc east is always unpredictable but I see them going 11-5. Schedule is not too bad. Now if they can stay healthy, I think my boys with see Green Bay and Pittsburgh in the playoffs and I see the Ravens in the Super Bowl.
    I'm looking at Beckham as a 2nd round pic in FFL. I think Cruz was a one year wonder. I also had Williams as a free agent pickup when Rashad got hurt.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• Bennysammysofie39
    Options
    Cmon man...we don't like when people like us! Lol
    We need a nickel corner and WR

• jlima845
    jlima845 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Cmon man...we don't like when people like us! Lol
    We need a nickel corner and WR

I call it how it is haha
    My gmen have done fairly well against the pack but that's one team I'd hate to face. I'll give credit where it's due. Flacco is special in the playoffs and I think they can make it to the big stage this season. Good luck to you guys on making it.
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    I'll let you all guess who my team is. :wink: We will be back in the SB this year!
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    My pats will make a deep push in the playoffs again, potential super bowl appearance again.
  • RichM601
    RichM601 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    And the Giants will ruin their dreams once again!