• Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    t8zrasr0_zps14e298e1.jpeg
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    What does "Troll" mean??
    its when you take something with a grain of truth and then twist it into a thread to have mass effect to see how many serious replies to absolute BS you can get ...it is actually kind of amusing when done right...

The tells that this is a troll thread ...

1. OP has only three posts...
    2. OP mentions only eating 600 cals a day which is a huge no no on MFP threads and will have people screaming at you to eat more
    3. OP says she feels "great" on it....and trys to mix in exercise regimen to sound more legitimate..

I should change my name to Sherlock Holmes...
  • terracotta1985
    Options
    I understand the part of gaining it back but if I actually eat right and sustain my weight once I hit my goal of 140pounds IE eating just the right amount of cal to sustain it and not eat what I use to (way to much) then the weight will stay off and its all about restraint. I do feel good I am not so tired almost hyper even when I would eat I would sleep a lot and just feel all groggy all the time like I wasn't sleeping enough but god knows I was lol. I just thought someone else has been on this diet and I would gain some support from it I am not out to waist away. I have done enough research to know that this cant last forever I have to level out to actually be healthy and sustain 140 and not die of malnutrition.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    This is ok to do to jumpstart a diet but the problem is you cant eat like this forever .you need to find to find a diet that is doable forever so that you can lose and then maintain, good luck

No, not even to do that. You don't jumpstart a diet, you make a lifestyle change.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    01233774_low.jpg
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    What does "Troll" mean??

It means someone who purposely posts something that will garner a lot of attention by trying to fool someone with a faux issue. It is doubtful that the OP is or ever has had a diet that consists of only 500 calories.

In short: Attention seeker.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Assuming this post isn't a troll, please seek professional help. This is an eating disorder waiting to happen.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    What does "Troll" mean??

It means someone who purposely posts something that will garner a lot of attention by trying to fool someone with a faux issue. It is doubtful that the OP is or ever has had a diet that consists of only 500 calories.

are you saying trolling is attention seeking?
  • Raeontherun
    Raeontherun Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Dr Watson, we need you for this troll!!
  • randyfugate
    randyfugate Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    500 - 700 calories is not safe for virtually anyone. You risk a host of metabolic issues that can prove very troublesome, not to mention the whole concept of the body going into starvation mode and retaining as much of the calories consumed.

I do not recommend going below 1200 calories per day for anyone.
  • ndj1979
    Options

Dr Watson, we need you or this mini troll!!!!
    [/quote]

that my dear, is elementary..

god, I am such a dork...
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Certified troll post.

Next.
  • brower47
    Options

Sherlock Holmes would be bored with this sad level of trolling.

boredsherlock_zps0f8a7560.jpg
  • brower47
    Options
    What does "Troll" mean??

I am.
  • ndj1979
    Options

Sherlock Holmes would be bored with this sad level of trolling.

boredsherlock_zps0f8a7560.jpg

agreed - mine are way more epic....!
  • ohiowhthse
    ohiowhthse Posts: 38
    Options
    Not smart at all. Any physician, work out coach, or sane person would not recommend this. You are not only eating too few calories, but also depleting your body of basic nutrients. All of your work could potentially make you very ill, and I can assure you that once you lose all of that weight you WILL gain it back. There are plenty of great things you can eat on 1200 calorie diet. You have to give your body to receive energy.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    What does "Troll" mean??

I am.

Hmmm and here I just thought you found my threads hilariously entertaining...
  • brower47
    Options
    What does "Troll" mean??

I am.

Hmmm and here I just thought you found my threads hilariously entertaining...

I never said attention seekers couldn't be entertaining. In fact, I'd say most entertainers are attention seekers to some extent.
This discussion has been closed.