My working diet is a 500 cal diet is anyone eles trying this

Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    What does "Troll" mean??

It means someone who purposely posts something that will garner a lot of attention by trying to fool someone with a faux issue. It is doubtful that the OP is or ever has had a diet that consists of only 500 calories.

In short: Attention seeker.

are you saying trolling is attention seeking?

I am.

Hmmm and here I just thought you found my threads hilariously entertaining...

I never said attention seekers couldn't be entertaining. In fact, I'd say most entertainers are attention seekers to some extent.

ahaha ..so you admit they are entertaining!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    What does "Troll" mean??

It means someone who purposely posts something that will garner a lot of attention by trying to fool someone with a faux issue. It is doubtful that the OP is or ever has had a diet that consists of only 500 calories.

I am.

I never said attention seekers couldn't be entertaining. In fact, I'd say most entertainers are attention seekers to some extent.

I keep revisiting this thread, don't I?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    What does "Troll" mean??

I am.

I keep revisiting this thread, don't I?

yes, I seem to have that affect on you ...

too bad OP never came back ...her thread has been totally hijacked! ahahahahahahahaha
  • terracotta1985
    Options
    WOW So im new to this site and haven't posted a lot Im a auto troll that's rich im on here just like anyone else looking for support from like minded ppl trying to lose weight also on a side note for the post about starvation mode its a myth the studies were done on 5 or so men during ww2 and this effect happened to only 1 or 2 but he lost his weight it was not referring to the fat being stored longer. please look up the truth and not falling into the myth. This study has yet to be reproduced.
  • terracotta1985
    Options
    and this is my 3rd post in here alone.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    WOW So im new to this site and haven't posted a lot Im a auto troll that's rich im on here just like anyone else looking for support from like minded ppl trying to lose weight also on a side note for the post about starvation mode its a myth the studies were done on 5 or so men during ww2 and this effect happened to only 1 or 2 but he lost his weight it was not referring to the fat being stored longer. please look up the truth and not falling into the myth. This study has yet to be reproduced.

Whether or not "starvation mode" is real or myth is irrelevant when someone is pushing a 500 calorie diet on a weight loss and fitness site.
  • brower47
    Options
    And now for something completely different!

Lotsopandas_zps054438fe.jpg
  • CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    If this is not a joke, and you really are eating this low of calories per day, then please realize that 1) it is absolutely not healthy and 2) it is not sustainable, and therefore it is doomed to fail eventually . Please google the dangers of a very low calories diet and educate yourself. Maybe it will help you choose a healthier route to weight loss.
  • herblackwings39
    Options
    And now for something completely different!

Lotsopandas_zps054438fe.jpg

Must....stay...for the cuteness!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    u are *ucking up your metabolism by eating not enough calories! Get a fricken clue! Then when u eat normal again you will gain weight SO fast!
  • brower47
    Options
    handpanda_zpsbb04288c.jpg
  • brower47
    Options
    Footpanda_zpseeab9ae9.jpg
  • Raeontherun
    Raeontherun Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    handpanda_zpsbb04288c.jpg

Talk to the hand!!!
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I eat 500-700 calories a day I have oatmeal or grits for breakfast Campbles chicken soup 100% natural chunky for lunch and half to a 4th of a serving of whatever I cook for dinner excluding mac and cheese cant touch that and I cook a main dish and 3 to 4 sides not including the mac and cheese. My work out include 3 times a day routine of walking 2mph for an hour 100 crunches 100 arm circles 25 pushups and 25 squats and I have lost 12 pounds in about 2 and a half weeks and feel better then I have ever in my entire life. Has anyone tried this diet and has it worked for them?

You are working out/walking for 3 hours a day and only eating 500-700 cals - most of which is oatmeal/grits and chicken soup? For two and a half weeks?

No, I have never tried it.

It is not a sustainable way of living - and sounds like hell!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Footpanda_zpseeab9ae9.jpg

I want one of those.
  • brower47
    Options
    treepandas_zpsedb277a8.jpg
  • herblackwings39
    Options
    tumblr_mkyw99SPgj1qfs8mho1_250.gif
  • Raeontherun
    Raeontherun Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of last nights trolling : "how much should I be curling....."
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Troll perhaps. But its not a shock to find that there are a LOT of people in this world who believe that if you eat next to nothing, your body will just munch the fat and you will end up lean and light and healthy. I admit to being one of those people not so many years ago. You live and you learn.....sometimes the hard way.
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Learn to punctuate and maybe, just maybe, someone might take you seriously. I read the above and I think to myself, there's no way in $#^@ this person is legit. How do you just ramble with one big run on sentence and expect people to, (A) take you seriously, and/or (B) understand a dang thing you say. It all comes out as gibberish and just reinforces the indication that you're a troll (whether or not you are). If you're going to post in the future and want people to respond with their thoughts/advice, it might be worth you while to make your post coherent and legible.
This discussion has been closed.