Goal: Let's get out of the 200s!!!!

Options
getfitformeee
getfitformeee Posts: 65 Member
edited April 2015 in Motivation and Support
I'm looking for mfpals who are also aiming to get under 200 lbs. Let's motivate one another to reach our mini & ultimate goals!

I started at 245 lbs in 2008. Over the years, I dropped down to 185 by exercise & healthy eating. I'm back up to 215, and I'm looking for accountability and some solid support!

Anyone in my boat? Add me & let's do this together!! <3

{You can also find me on Instagram : getfit.for.meee
I post all my workouts and my healthy food pics}

Replies

• Jg04811
    Jg04811 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I have been stuck at 210 for like a year now. I started out at 400 pounds. I really want to see that 199 SO BAD!!
  • jwallo73
    jwallo73 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That's my short term goal! My ultimate goal is 160 . I haven't been under 200 for about 13 years. I'm so in!!
  • getfitformeee
    Options
    Yay!! We can sooo do this!! Welcome aboard ladies! :)
  • nikkerbob
    nikkerbob Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Would love to see 199, but more so , I want 180-170, So I am in =)
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm in! at 230 right now and my lowest was 204(so close!). My goal is around 180. I'd kill to see 199! LOL. My weight hasn't started with a "1" in over 15 years.
  • GunnDancer
    GunnDancer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Room for one more? I am 230ish now but my goal is 185!
  • getfitformeee
    Options
    The more the merrier!! ONEderland, here we come!!
  • elizabethannpowell566
    Options
    You can all do this. As a nursing student and future nurse it is in your best interest for your health and I'm right here with you. I was 198 my senior year of hs lost 20 lbs my fresh year of college and the last two years of nursing school and stress has taken its toll and I was back up to 189 the first of the year. The beginning of March I decided I was coming back to mfpal and am now at 179.2 they aren't falling off by any means but I definitely feel more energized and actually also feel I'm gaining muscles. Let's do this together!!
  • chrnnurse
    chrnnurse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to join! 250 now, long term goal is 170, short term is to get below 200! I'm in!
  • Imback257
    Imback257 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm on board! I could definitely use some good motivation a Support so feel more than free to add me please :-)
  • getfitformeee
    Options
    You can all do this. As a nursing student and future nurse it is in your best interest for your health and I'm right here with you. I was 198 my senior year of hs lost 20 lbs my fresh year of college and the last two years of nursing school and stress has taken its toll and I was back up to 189 the first of the year. The beginning of March I decided I was coming back to mfpal and am now at 179.2 they aren't falling off by any means but I definitely feel more energized and actually also feel I'm gaining muscles. Let's do this together!!

chrnnurse wrote: »
    Would love to join! 250 now, long term goal is 170, short term is to get below 200! I'm in!
    Imback257 wrote: »
    I'm on board! I could definitely use some good motivation a Support so feel more than free to add me please :-)

Thanks for the encouragement and inspiration, Elizabeth!!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone & their journey!

How is everyone planning to achieve their goals? It always helps to write them down!

Here are mine: I'm working on getting in a 200 or more calorie burn every day. I'm mainly using my exercise bike at home, and doing JM DVDs. My bad habits that I'd like to get rid of include: overeating and night time snacking. My weaknesses are bread & cheese. If I have these I have to limit my portions and find healthy alternatives (whole wheat pitas, light laughing cow cheese wedges, etc...) Oh, I also want to become more physically active throughout the day.
  • firie5205
    firie5205 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If you have room, my bestie and I would love to join the train! I have been struggling with getting underneath 200 for years now. I have gotten close and then it ballooned again. I am at 215 now and my goal is 185. But for now.. My goal is to get underneath 200. :)
  • getfitformeee
    Options
    firie5205 wrote: »
    If you have room, my bestie and I would love to join the train! I have been struggling with getting underneath 200 for years now. I have gotten close and then it ballooned again. I am at 215 now and my goal is 185. But for now.. My goal is to get underneath 200. :)

Hop aboard!!! We have the same goal!
  • Shane00000
    Shane00000 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I started at 315. Got down to 220, hit a plateau and haven't been able to get back on since September. I'm up to 244. But I desperately need to get under 200. 180 is my ultimate goal.
    Please feel free to add me. I need accountability buddies. Lol

-Shane
  • chelseaj33
    chelseaj33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in if i can! I've been all the way down to 180 but now i've bounced back up to 240, based largely on my work days being spent in front of a computer. I have coworkers and friends who are encouraging, but it helps to get an "outsider" group for support!
  • runeatrunlive
    runeatrunlive Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm hovering around 208 at the moment (but it finally seems to be going down after a month long plateau) and would love to get under 200!! Hoping to be there by the end of June! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Jessrena907
    Jessrena907 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started at 270 highest weight now im at 246 I am excited to be so close to 199!
  • ashelon1
    ashelon1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm her bestie! I have a bit to go before I get there. I could use all the motivation I can get! :)
    firie5205 wrote: »

• Supermom883
    Supermom883 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I want in to. went from 188 to 291 now at 246 add me please..lets get under 200
  • junkygaray
    junkygaray Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    count me in. I started at 227 and now I'm 200. I was stuck at 207 for four months finally at 200. I would like to be 180 by August and eventually hit 150.