If you were the opposite sex

Options

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I would go do all the crap I can't do right now, using my extra upper body strength, height, and testosterone! dude I would run to the gym and lift all the things. Fix all the crap on my car with my hand strength because I could actually turn the dadgum wrenches and stuff. And then after that, I would kick my pants off and do the thing with the thing. ;)
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    4e8r392fzwi9.jpg
    No matter what you look like if you message women randomly and ask weird questions she will picture you like this.
  • gothchiq
    Options
    Let's pair up measurement dude with Overly Attached Girlfriend. XD
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Gabrielm80 wrote: »
    4e8r392fzwi9.jpg
    No matter what you look like if you message women randomly and ask weird questions she will picture you like this.

That guy is definitely bringing the crazy with those eyes.
  • gothchiq
    Options
    I also want to say something that dudes may not know. I can't speak for all women, but for at least some of us, having ( o )( o ) is like having elbows. They just exist. They don't give any special pleasures except visually. Leastways, that's my life. It's just decoration that I use to get husband's attention. (no kids)
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    Let's pair up measurement dude with Overly Attached Girlfriend. XD

That's funny
  • raiden6
    raiden6 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ladykate26 wrote: »
    raiden6 wrote: »
    ladykate26 wrote: »
    pest3147 wrote: »
    I'd hit myself in the balls just see which really hurts the most labour or a kick in balls

Yes!

People would intentionally punch themselves in the balls??! You guys are crazy! Of course labour is sore-er than that! Leave your poor balls alone! :smiley:

You are the only man I have heard say this! +10 brownie points for you my friend!

And where do I get these brownies, of which you speak?! ;)

Also, is helicopering a soft willy as unsexy as swinging it from side to side??
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    needernt wrote: »
    I would be hot and tall girl of whom every man would have dreamed .
    Are you the guy that sent messages to a bunch of women asking how tall they are?

No, but I would be such a girl.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I would pee standing up...but would probably be a little off target and leave a puddle on the floor. After all, I won't have had much practice, and my husband and sons have been peeing while standing for years and still can't hit the toilet with perfect accuracy.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I would teabag everything. EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE.
  • KandieCarmella
    KandieCarmella Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I'd want to just live out a day and notice the difference in our lives.... Maybe the things men do that annoy me are actually genetic mutations
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I would go do all the crap I can't do right now, using my extra upper body strength, height, and testosterone! dude I would run to the gym and lift all the things. Fix all the crap on my car with my hand strength because I could actually turn the dadgum wrenches and stuff. And then after that, I would kick my pants off and do the thing with the thing. ;)

I can only not do the thing with thing because I don't have a thing. But I can do everything else. Without all the testosterone.
  • Bennysammysofie39
    Bennysammysofie39 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    lxcoamgvg16i.jpg

I'd F me
    Hahahahhah
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I'd wear yoga pants/leggings and go to the mall to see what it feels like to be ogled for my sexy bod. See how many dbag gusy ask me for my number lol
  • lionsheart1
    lionsheart1 Posts: 10 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    :#

• spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I would go to a garage/ car service centre with a female friend and enjoy being the one who gets the eye contact from the mechanic as he explains what is wrong with the car!

(cos apparently women know nothing about cars) ;)
  • spyro88
    Options
    I also want to say something that dudes may not know. I can't speak for all women, but for at least some of us, having ( o )( o ) is like having elbows. They just exist. They don't give any special pleasures except visually. Leastways, that's my life. It's just decoration that I use to get husband's attention. (no kids)

This made me laugh :smiley: so true!
  • ranyy12
    ranyy12 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    spyro88 wrote: »
    I would go to a garage/ car service centre with a female friend and enjoy being the one who gets the eye contact from the mechanic as he explains what is wrong with the car!

(cos apparently women know nothing about cars) ;)

:o
  • spyro88
    Options
    ranyy12 wrote: »

Lol I get it all the time if I take the car in with my boyfriend - just a pet hate :P
  • ranyy12
    ranyy12 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    spyro88 wrote: »
    ranyy12 wrote: »

Lol I get it all the time if I take the car in with my boyfriend - just a pet hate :P

lol