Hey women

Options
RockstarWilson
RockstarWilson Posts: 836 Member
edited May 2015 in Chit-Chat
I gotta ask you...what is the fascination yall have with men and beards?

I ask this bc I was at the sports bar the other day, and the ladies were talking, and one of the things they said were that they get so turned on by men with beards. And these women were quite beautiful.

As for my own girlfriend, she goes crazy for it and hates it when I shave it off. So, I am just curious what you guys think or feel. For those of you that like it, what turns you on about it?

:-D

Replies

• kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    No idea. My husband has a short beard. He looks weird without one.
  • pest3147
    pest3147 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    No no no... stubble is nice, I love a bit of stubble but full on facial hair is a no no...
  • shainasb310
    shainasb310 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    YES!!! Bearded men are the best!!! I personally love rubbing my fingers through a mans beard when we're just laying around together. I honestly can't pinpoint exactly why I like it, but I always have! Especially when its nicely trimmed and well maintained.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Its a current trend, apparently. Ever since I learned of this, I have been clean shaven. I'd hate to be fashionable.
  • pest3147
    pest3147 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Its a current trend, apparently. Ever since I learned of this, I have been clean shaven. I'd hate to be fashionable.

You don't need one Steve. You look cute without
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options

Right on. People always want to follow trends. Glad to see I'm not the only one who won't go along with the crowd.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    I just find facial (and body) hair to be sexy and masculine and not because of any trend (I couldn't tell you what is in fashion because I avoid tv and popular media). I've always felt that way and I know my mother did too.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    ^^ I agree. It's about it being masculine for me, also.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    OP's is red, so it doesn't count.
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. I like stubble. But not the bird's nest thing. I'm sorry, they're ugly and just look unsanitary.
  • RockstarWilson
    edited May 2015
    Options
    strozman wrote: »

Right on. People always want to follow trends. Glad to see I'm not the only one who won't go along with the crowd.

I do nothing to follow this trend. I Shave less than once a week, so I save money on blades. Dont you have to work harder to follow a "trend"?

I tell my woman, "so, I have to do less....to turn you on more? Well,,okay then!"
  • RockstarWilson
    Options

Haha! Let's see how the ladies feel about that. Ladies?
  • juzzdawg
    juzzdawg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's an attraction, similar to how guys are attracted to butts or breasts. As my favorite character on NCIS Said "Attraction is subjective and cannot be analyzed"
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

Whoa! It counts double because he bold enough to wear it!

I don't really care for facial hair, but what is there needs to be trimmed and neat. I think for most women they see it as masculine... I do find stubble to be sexy, but chest hair not so much... That said I am more about the man than his look. I can learn to love and even adore his features whatever they are.
  • sunnymelanie78
    sunnymelanie78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love a trimmer scruffy type look. Full out beards just make men look older. Just my preference though.
  • Beast4242
    Beast4242 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've been sporting a beard for years ad am confused as to why people think it is just now 'in'. Beards have always been amazing. Just saying.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    Beast4242 wrote: »
    I've been sporting a beard for years ad am confused as to why people think it is just now 'in'. Beards have always been amazing. Just saying.

I don't think the trend issue is that we've been sporting our beards since 10th grade. It's that it all of a sudden became popular (about 5 years ago when the duck boys came on the scene) so now everybody with a beard is "following suit." It's not right, but I'm guessing that's my theory.
  • fritomaster
    fritomaster Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Dang where do you live? Every chick I've been with hated facial hair.(Didn't stop me!) Though I can't grow a nice beard kinda patchy on the cheeks. But I sport a big ole goatee.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options

I don't think the trend issue is that we've been sporting our beards since 10th grade. It's that it all of a sudden became popular (about 5 years ago when the duck boys came on the scene) so now everybody with a beard is "following suit." It's not right, but I'm guessing that's my theory.

That's my thinking too. Always had a beard then great for you. But the guys trying to grow a beard to be stylish, wearing their skinny jeans and shoes with no socks just hoping to god that some girl will take notice = me lmao
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    strozman wrote: »

That's my thinking too. Always had a beard then great for you. But the guys trying to grow a beard to be stylish, wearing their skinny jeans and shoes with no socks just hoping to god that some girl will take notice = me lmao

me too!