Hey women

Options

Replies

• ladykate26
    ladykate26 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Pubes on a chin are not attractive at all. I like the designer stubble look but pubic - ewwwwww no
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I would hope that for any female aware of herself, that the presence or absence of a beard isn't the be all or end all for attraction. It is irrelevant.
  • shifterbrainz
    shifterbrainz Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I would hope that for any female aware of herself, that the presence or absence of a beard isn't the be all or end all for attraction. It is irrelevant.

Heresy!!! :mad:
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Take it from a fellow guy that has made just about every beard sin imaginable. It depends on the face shape. Like when you pick eye glasses you should pick facial hair that compliment your face. Some times the wrong type can be just as off putting to women where they work for other men. Like the rounder your face the shorter it needs to be. Also avoid side burns like a plague if your face is round. Only long area that usually works is the chin. Keep the rest short and clean. The longer the face the longer your sideburns can be. Think classic 90210, the rest of the beard should be kept clean and short. If your oval have a pick because you won the eye wear and beard lottery you can't really go wrong. If you keep those things In mind women who like facial hair tend to react positively to a beard. Not a guarantee that they will like you, but it's the equivalent as when a female wears the right style top to her shape.
  • RockstarWilson
    RockstarWilson Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Beard sins....so is there a beard bible?
  • Gabrielm80
    Options
    My resource is I volunteer at a place that dresses former homeless families and tries to get men job interviews. The right beard can be the difference between getting a decent job and one at McDonald's for some qualified but out of work fathers.
  • iamangrydoug
    iamangrydoug Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options

Thank you Captain Obvious!
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    For me it all depends on the guy. Some look good with and some don't. I like a guy for a bit more than the way he looks with a beard I mean muscles count too you know. No really what ever makes the guy happy is fine with me.
  • Gabrielm80
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Beard sins....so is there a beard bible?

Yeah there is usually written for GQ and other men's magazines. It's more aimed at looking good over all than just attracting women. Most of them are keeping your beard professional in a business setting to get that promotion you may want. Which depending on your boss may be total BS or completely accurate.
  • Gabrielm80
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Beard sins examples is when a small face goes full grizzly or when a large face type like The Rock tries to have very little and thin facial hair. Mutton chops on most face types look bad. Of course people are Allowed to like what they want and not everyone will agree. Most find this looks bad but I'm sure there are a few that don't.k3exd1x6fjs5.jpg
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
  • RockstarWilson
    RockstarWilson Posts: 836 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I just saw a homeless guy with a bike cart convoy. Meager build, but full-out beard. I mean straight up Gump style. My first thought was...whats his life story? He just looked interesting, a man to have a beer with.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    W7YBy4H.gif
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I thought this said hot women for a second...:(
  • stephaniejsharp
    stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I don't like facial hair. I like smooth shaven or five o clock shadow.
  • shifterbrainz
    shifterbrainz Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    W7YBy4H.gif

There is seriously nothing quite like the feeling of a good wind blowing thru a full-grown beard! Nothing!!! :wink:
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Not I...
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yuck, I hate beards. They remind me of pubic hair growing on your face. No offense!
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    h19v9qlbh40r.gif

Wow thanks for the laugh Non_STop that was too funny. Sick but funny.