Old jeans, Pics inside!

Options

Replies

• genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Oh my heavens....you're half the person you use to be!!!!!!!!!!! You look great!!!!!!!!

This goes to show, If I can't get my other 37 lbs off someone needs to smack the crap out of me.....
  • edinbors
    edinbors Posts: 112
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!! So amazing! Awesome job!
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    As someone who has 1/2 of myself to lose, you are my inspiration! Congrats!!!
  • xStargazerx
    xStargazerx Posts: 100
    Options
    You look GREAT! I'm so happy for you! Congrats!
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    go get it girl! whoop whoopity whoop! you look good!!!!!!!
  • vicki9792
    vicki9792 Posts: 31
    Options
    Amazing!
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Love the pics and how you're standing in your old jeans - love it!
  • Janelle514
    Options
    Oww oww! :wink: great job, you look AMAZING!
  • XoXoCountryGalXoXo
    XoXoCountryGalXoXo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Such an inspiration! :)
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I have watched you transform over the past year I've been on this site and it has been awesome!! My favorite part, though, is that huge smile on your face! You go girl!
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    WoW!!! Simply...WOW!!
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! What an AWESOME transformation! You are a true INSPIRATION to all of us...thank you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    Wow. That's an incredible transformation! You're nearly half the size you used to be!

haha, I know. I in fact , have lost more weight than I actually weigh. :drinker:

That is absolutely amazing and such an inspiration! I mean..........you are in ONE LEG of your old pants!!!! gimme a break! Freakin FAN-TAS-TIC!!!!!!!!!!
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    U GO GURL!!!! u r an inspiration 2 all of us! congratulations on ur success!!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    This looks like something we'd normally see on an infomercial with the phrase "results not typical".

Awesome.

LMAO too funny. :bigsmile:
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    I have watched you transform over the past year I've been on this site and it has been awesome!! My favorite part, though, is that huge smile on your face! You go girl!

thank you! You just gave me goosebumps :)
  • blankcanvas
    blankcanvas Posts: 177
    Options
    You continue to be my inspiration! I think you should write a book about your journey and I want to illustrate the cover for you:)
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    You look fabulous, Tami... but more importantly... my husband wants to know where you got the Boston banner?!

it was a gift for my 40th , I will have to find out where they got it! :)
  • Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I can't wait until I can share my "after" pics too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!