Old jeans, Pics inside!

Options

Replies

• kimber1971
    Options
    That is phenomenal! Way to go...and thanks for sharing - it will keep us all in line! :)
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    If I wasn't chowing down on my pretzels when I saw those pics, I would have had to pick my chin up off the floor. WOW!
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Love the pics! You look beautiful! Great job!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Oh how wonderful!! So proud of you! A true inspiration;):flowerforyou:

Denise
  • rekburnutts
    Options
    wow!! congrats!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    OMG if there were a "hail" smiley I'd insert it here! A MAZING. Nothing short of amazing. You look fabulous. :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • AngelaU1971
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!
  • zazaz
    zazaz Posts: 36
    Options
    wow you are fabulous :) congratulation!!!!
  • skatjon
    skatjon Posts: 29
    Options
    what an inspiration!!! you have to be so proud of the life transformation you have made!
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    Love it, thanks for sharing, as everyone else has said you truly are an inspiration!
  • sweet4keeps22
    sweet4keeps22 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    WOW, congratulations! I'm sure nothing anyone can say can even compare with the pride you feel at seeing these pictures! But, thank you for being an inspiration for the rest of us. :flowerforyou:
  • dontpanic1984
    dontpanic1984 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Well, heck, if you can do that, I can lose 20 lbs!

Congratulations, you look wonderful!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Thank you All!! You made my day!!

Speaking tuesday night about my weight loss!! Nervous, but very excited to be able to motivate someone else to change their life!! wish me luck!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options

Speaking tuesday night about my weight loss!! Nervous, but very excited to be able to motivate someone else to change their life!! wish me luck!
    OH Honey, you'll do wonderful!! You're simply beautiful, the light shines in you from the inside out, your personality has never changed but for the better. Know what I mean? Some lose a ton of weight and suddenly well, they aren't the same person and not in a positive way. They forget where they came from and lose that empathy and kindness towards those still working on it. I've never seen that in you or any ugliness in you. I only wish I could say that for all that have dropped a large amount on here but seems a small handful on here that lost got a bit snooty about it. :noway: :ohwell: Which is sad not only for them but for those they left behind that stood behind them and cheered them on their journey:drinker:

I want to always remember where I came from and how far I've come so I don't do go back. I want to be able to reach my hand out to others and help them when I can..you're a wonderful example to me of that Tami x

You're so lovely Tami, you deserve a wonderful future, you have worked your butt off and your health, self esteem and life has changed, I'm so very very proud of you!!:heart::flowerforyou:

I think we all our! So you go speak and think of all of us that are behind you and have been watching you change over time. Turning into the Beautiful Butterfly you've been working on becoming on your journey xo

Becca:flowerforyou:
  • hijacker
    hijacker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing and wonderful! You're an inspiration and I'm tempted to print your picture and put it on my fridge.:wink:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

OH Honey, you'll do wonderful!! You're simply beautiful, the light shines in you from the inside out, your personality has never changed but for the better. Know what I mean? Some lose a ton of weight and suddenly well, they aren't the same person and not in a positive way. They forget where they came from and lose that empathy and kindness towards those still working on it. I've never seen that in you or any ugliness in you. I only wish I could say that for all that have dropped a large amount on here but seems a small handful on here that lost got a bit snooty about it. :noway: :ohwell: Which is sad not only for them but for those they left behind that stood behind them and cheered them on their journey:drinker:

I want to always remember where I came from and how far I've come so I don't do go back. I want to be able to reach my hand out to others and help them when I can..you're a wonderful example to me of that Tami x

You're so lovely Tami, you deserve a wonderful future, you have worked your butt off and your health, self esteem and life has changed, I'm so very very proud of you!!:heart::flowerforyou:

I think we all our! So you go speak and think of all of us that are behind you and have been watching you change over time. Turning into the Beautiful Butterfly you've been working on becoming on your journey xo

Becca:flowerforyou:

OHH How incredibly sweet is that??
    can I just bring you with me for support? lol
  • roxanne21
    roxanne21 Posts: 2
    Options
    that is so good congrats!!! hoping I can just do the same!!!!!
  • jbogo1
    jbogo1 Posts: 28
    Options
    This is so amazing! Great work!
  • msmud
    msmud Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ajax62605
    ajax62605 Posts: 17
    Options
    Wow...Awesome... Congrats... Thanks for sharing the pics.... I love to see other peoples success it is a true inspiration... I have be actively working on my healthy eating and fitness for the past 3 weeks... Lost 2 pounds but I am starting to get focused and really dialed in... I have 70 pounds to lose and I just love seeing the pics of the before and after....

Thank you again for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!