Old jeans, Pics inside!

Options

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! What an accomplishment. You are such an inspiration :-)
  • Chuck1223
    Chuck1223 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Looking good except for that Boston Red Sox banner in the background. :bigsmile:
  • oAngieMaeo
    oAngieMaeo Posts: 67
    Options
    That is AWESOME Tami!! Im so glad you shared these!! You look and are AMAZING!
  • jeepin_girl
    jeepin_girl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats on your weight loss.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Looking good except for that Boston Red Sox banner in the background. :bigsmile:

HAHA, then you wouldnt like the rest of the room very much. that is just a hint of it :)
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    thanks Angie! I thought about putting it on FB but have not made up my mind yet :)
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Wow!

You should find someone to wear the shorts with you for Halloween and you can be conjoined twins :)
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    OMG that is amazing!!!!!!! what an inspiration!
  • tiffvea
    tiffvea Posts: 51
    Options
    That is amazing! Great job, you should be so proud!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful! Congrats to you! You look amazing and I bet you feel spectacular! I hope to be half as successful as you!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing awesome job!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    thanks Angie! I thought about putting it on FB but have not made up my mind yet :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

You should def. put them on FB. You should take out a billboard in your freakin town. WOW.

Congratulations. It is truly monumental what you have accomplished!
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great work!!! You look so healthy and so amazing!!!
  • ebh1024
    ebh1024 Posts: 186
    Options
    WOW....amazing!!!!!
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! I wish I would have kept some of my old clothes, but I couldn't bare to look at them! I do have a pair of shorts that I want to get back into...once I get into those...it's going to AMAZING!!! :) I think they are out of style...but who cares?! :D
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    OMG - look at you!! AWESOME!! :bigsmile:
  • pajamamama
    pajamamama Posts: 61
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you! You have obviously worked very hard & made some great choices! Again... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!! You should be soooooo proud of yourself. You are truly an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • thisemmabites
    Options
    WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Way to go!!!!! I love having you as a friend, you are consistently keeping me going!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is absolutely outstanding! You are truly an inspiration to us all!

How did you post pictures in your blog? I just haven't figured out how to do it...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!