• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
  • onedayTHISYEAR
    onedayTHISYEAR Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Weight is still not fun.
    My weight there is no logic to at all.

Anyone wants to say - I am not telling the truth, just save your time and mine. Trying to understand to solve a problem. When I am not, I am not here. When I am not keeping to things, I KNOW and I dont post .... there is no purpose to it. I dont lie to myself. When I can attempt to do this, I am here trying NOT lying!

There is far more to his weight loss then calories, read different things about stress hormones cortisone? etc and that and unknown factors make far more of a difference, I am sure, for me.

I had not been keeping to things, but my weight stayed pretty stable at about 10 stone.
    Need to break that 10 stone!
    Went on an all inclusive, alcohol, three meals a day, (one maybe two a day at home), chips, bread, chocolate, jam, LOTS of desserts, next to no exercise, very little swimming, not needing to walk, even for shopping.
    Returned home, I had put on about 2lbs!!! (yes weighed myself before an after as I was dreading the after but wanted to be realistic, and was going to enjoy what I could of the holiday)

Within two weeks of being home, walking a lot for shopping and dragging a shopping trolley, doing the 5k 'walks' twice a week, a little cycling. Back down to no alcohol, 1 - 2 meals a day, more water, no chips etc etc
    - I had put on 9lbs!!!!

I started doing 5k 'walks' (they should be runs but lol!!! not a chance) in the summer, (once a week) they are timed independently so... In all those months, my times have not improved :-( I have not become better :-( I cannot run any more of the route than at the beginning. Some times (due to state of health) I just about manage to get around. I have had to give up some times, due to exhaustion or it beings on ibs!!

So so frustrating!!

I know some of my problems will be due to the attack, menopause and other things but so wish I could find a way though and just get my weight down and feel better being me.