Anyone doing that Bulletproof thing?

13»

Replies

• BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    lol well i stick to my own black coffee.

To each their own for sure
    but not going to drink over 500 calories ( 2 tsp of butter and cream ads up fast) and such a shame of my coffee

I eat my butter on toast and fry my meat in it, and cream i make ice cream with...I know i am boring traditional. But works just fine for me. rolf

the whole thing about giving more energy or burning your fat faster i dont believe in...specially because i dont see the difference in getting those nutrition anyway through the day. So i dont see the use of mixing this kinda ingredients makes any difference except for the fact that you like to drink a bullet coffee. and than right fully so. drink it!
    Just the making up stories by food combinations makes me wonder what the difference is when you eat those foods anyway but not with each other.

95069916.png
  • lfetter61
    lfetter61 Posts: 8 Member
    If you are doing LCHF, bulletproof coffee is a way to get your healthy fats in while drinking your morning joe. Also, most people doing LCHF do not need to count calories due to the way the combination of the foods you eat work. Also, eating good fats helps keep you full longer. It's quiet good, but you have to make sure you use a blender when making it.
  • BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited September 2015
    lfetter61 wrote: »
    If you are doing LCHF, bulletproof coffee is a way to get your healthy fats in while drinking your morning joe. Also, most people doing LCHF do not need to count calories due to the way the combination of the foods you eat work. Also, eating good fats helps keep you full longer. It's quiet good, but you have to make sure you use a blender when making it.

well that is the point i exactly made

because it is nonsense...it is all about calories in and out!
    When you are not in a deficit you wont lose weight

And drinking coffee with fat because you like it ok..because you need the fat and like to get it in that way oke too. Up to you
    But it doesn't make you lose weight more easier or faster!

Because what you are saying here is that when i drink a cup of coffee and take a spoon of butter after it i wont lose weight or lose it and is more difficult then taking coffee with butter in it.

That is wooo, big time

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    senecarr wrote: »
    I was pretty disapointed that it does not, in fact, make you bullet proof. Slight tangent, anyone got a tourniquet?

Maybe you can sue for false advertising and get a settlement out of it. If you don't bleed to death first.