SWaT Team Challenge - WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I did 2.5 miles today for 50mins of very, very, brisk walking and 10 of slowpace jogging. Rob, can you tell me how I can get the exeercise ticker like you have on your page?
  • My600PdLife
    My600PdLife Posts: 57 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Claudina
    Claudina Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am proud of this group! :flowerforyou: I'm just logging that I successfully started the challenge; day 1 of 30 Power Miles with Leslie Sansone. Keep up the good work everyone. :drinker:
  • maynard46
    maynard46 Posts: 134
    Options
    Well, I guess im not in good enough shape yet to do Leslie's Express Brisk walk. The walking (marching) thing is fine but side steps and kicking at a fast pace WOW. Im feeling it this morning! Think I will just do a regular walk today. Looks like we are all off to a really good start! Woohoo!!!

Ok, so how do you update to TickerTracker thingy?
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Okay 1 mile yesterday, could not post sick little one, and I am up for 2 miles today!

Cheers to all!
  • SadieJane1492
    Options
    I managed to do my mile yesterday, been a long time and I definitely felt it for sure......Keep up the good work everyone
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I walked 2 miles today on my Treadmill.I went and got a pedometer today i'm going to wear all day tomorrow to see how much i walk.I walk alot at work.
    We are doing so well so far let"s keep it up. Holly
  • rjm8185
    rjm8185 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone for continuing with you Walking, your all doing great, and its super to see all those Walking TICKERS moving along.

WE NOW HAVE 44 WALKERS IN OUR CHALLENGE, WALKING A TOTAL OF 1928 MILES THIS MONTH - FANTASTIC
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I did the WATP 2 mile Walk & Jog workout today! 46 miles to go!

If you want an exercise ticker go to www.tickerfactory.com

After you create and save your ticker you have to copy the code and paste it into your signature here in MFP.

If you need to update your ticker you have to go back to the same website and use the same pin number you signed up with. Then you can just change your accumulated miles and hit the little green add button next to the number and it will update your ticker.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Day 1 June 14, 2010--running.gif 1 mile Easy start, 3 mile WATP for Abs=4 total.
    Day 2 June 15, 2010--running.gif 5 Mile Advanced Walk=9 total.

Baby Isaac is showing no sign of arriving on his due date (tomorrow, the 16th). He's her first so I figure it will be at least another week. SHE, however, is VERY ready!:laugh:
  • Christine0111
    Options
    Is it too late to start ... very interested in participating ... When was your actual start date, so that I can figure out the end date. I can catch up if you are on week one... I am CANADIAN so I woul plege to walk 110 kms which equals about 50 miles

P.S. how do I get the ticker =)

Thanks
  • sandara
    Options
    pmjsmom - Awesome weight loss! And it looks like your almost a grandmother! Real soon! Congrats! :smile:
  • sandara
    Options
    Is it too late to start ... very interested in participating ... When was your actual start date, so that I can figure out the end date. I can catch up if you are on week one... I am CANADIAN so I woul plege to walk 110 kms which equals about 50 miles

Thanks

Hi Christine, We just started yesterday. rjm8185 started this up. Find one of his posts earlier up in the thread and send him your goal.

To get a ticker you have to go to www.tickerfactory.com
  • rjm8185
    rjm8185 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Thanks

Hi no it's never too late to join in, Ok I've got got you down to do 110km, thats brilliant, best of luck Rob

p.s Thanks Sandara for keeping watch for me, keep up the good work lol.......
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome new team members.
  • Christine0111
    Options
    Thanks everyone !!!!! will get caught up tommarrow GOOD LUCK =)
  • Christine0111
    Options
    Hmmm why isn't my ticker working???
  • Christine0111
    Options
    I think I may have it figured out =)

Nope... sorry for all the posts