OMG!!!!! I got it to work yippeee!!!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Got my 2 in after the rain!!
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Completed the Leslie Sansone Walk/Jog Mile and without stopping!!!! Yay me!:happy:
  • kwannabee
    kwannabee Posts: 15
    Options
    Better late then never??

Hi everyone...i just joined FP about i dunno 17 minutes ago??!! Maybe 20? :wink:

I am a big Leslie Sansone fan for many years and although i will have to re-read the instructions on my dvd player i would love to join you all if i could! I just figure i might as well jump in with both running shoes...so here we go. Now where is that stupid cable that hooks up the tv and dvd player....:huh:

By the way i am a smilie freak. Im just sayin...

Kim (ticker in progress)
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Oh darn, I never thought I'd be excited about joining an exercise challenge, lol. I have the 30-day-shred to complete though, and I really don't think it'd be healthy for me to burn like 800 something calories (I've paired the walk DVD's with shred before) everyday and not eat any of the calories back. So....

Will you be doing it a second month too?
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Completed the Leslie Sansone Walk/Jog Mile and without stopping!!!! Yay me!:happy:

1QueenB--How'd you like it? I'm thinking of getting the download from exercise tv. Is it a more advanced workout?
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome new members,You may add me if you like.
    Make sure you you let rjm know the miles you will walk for the month.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Holly
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    Well I took yesterday off of walking. I had alot to do and by the time I got home I just collasped. But today is a new day and I will do my 4 miles.
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I walked 2 miles so far today,i'll see what my Pedometer says at the end of the day.I did 2 mile DVD. Have a great day. Holly
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Got my 3 miles down for the day -:¦:-•:***:•-:¦:-•:***:•-:¦:- I had planned to just do 2.5 a day but it seems pointless not to just make it a 3.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE happy walking!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    3 miles down only 27 more to go!

I did the 2 mile yesterday, not sure what I will get done with Softball and all!

Cheers and have a great day all!!
  • jaxi
    jaxi Posts: 6
    Options
    Well, I can see that a lot of you have already finished your walks, good for you! Welcome to all the new members and good luck to all! Have a great day!

Jaxi :flowerforyou:
  • rjm8185
    rjm8185 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for posting, your all doing fantastic and sticking with the challenge, I'm just about to do my 2 mles now, a bit late here, in the UK, but its got to be done, because I promised all of you i would. lol

Thanks everyone for welcoming the newbies and pointing them in the right direction, thats great, we all need to help each other, and all help is greatly received. thanks!

I found a photo today of me about 6 or 7 years ago, just after I'd lost about 80lbs with weight watchers, I looked so slim.
    This time I'm starting from a much higher weight, but this time I'm exercising too, which I'd never done in my life before, until last week thanks to Leslie Sansone. So now I know I can lose all this weight with her help and your help.

WE CAN DO IT !! By the end of the month, we will have walked about 2/3 of the way across the Atlantic Ocean

This is HANDS ACROSS THE WATER or should that be FEET lol GOOD LUCK
  • denelle130
    Options
    Hi. Just joined mfp yesterday and saw your challenge today. I walk with Leslie everyday. I pledge to walk 100 miles this month! Hopefully more! Already have 11 miles and only halfway through the week. Thanks for the extra motivation. -Denelle
  • maynard46
    maynard46 Posts: 134
    Options
    Lots of extra energy today. Put it to good use. Walked 3 miles today!

Looks like we are all doing great!!!!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Day 2 June 15, 2010--running.gif 5 Mile Advanced Walk=9 total.

Day 3 June 16, 2010--running.gif3-1 mile workouts=12 total.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody!

Welcome to all the new members! :flowerforyou:

I did a 3 mile WATP Walk slim or thin or something like that with the weights! :laugh:
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    I have done my 4 miles for the day. Tomorrow I am thinking that I am going to get up early and do my walking. I think it will be easier for me.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I have done my 4 miles for the day. Tomorrow I am thinking that I am going to get up early and do my walking. I think it will be easier for me.

I wish I could get back to walking in the morning. I did much better that way. Just can't get motivated enough to get up that early now! :frown:
  • carlashenell
    carlashenell Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    2 mile Brisk walk today, 4 miles down.