PIC HEAVY! Happy 25th Birthday to me! 30lbs down

Options

Replies

• samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You look a lot smaller than 179. If I knew you were 5'4", I would have guessed you weigh 145 or so.

Wow! It would be an understatement to say that you just made my day... You made... EVERYTHING! Thank you. When I am in shorts or skirts, it's very apparent where those 30 extra pounds are sitting... haha in my thighs and calves! Thank you though! That is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard :)
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You look a lot smaller than 179. If I knew you were 5'4", I would have guessed you weigh 145 or so.

Wow! It would be an understatement to say that you just made my day... You made... EVERYTHING! Thank you. When I am in shorts or skirts, it's very apparent where those 30 extra pounds are sitting... haha in my thighs and calves! Thank you though! That is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard :)

You're welcome, but it's true. Your stomach looks flat.
  • Lish1234
    Lish1234 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    SO inspirational! Go you!
  • SophieB99
    SophieB99 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!! You definitely inspired me! Great job!
    and Happy Birthday!! :)
  • samanthachen
    Options
    you gots some nice toofins.... srs....

amazing progress.. you should be proud..

but, zomg look at dem toofins...

HAHA Such a gentlemen-ly way to call me horseface! haha I know, I know. I have a mouth FULL of teeth, but I work it :drinker:

I promise that I know you were not being rude! :) Thank you, and I am sorry if my quote made you nervous that I was upset.
  • samanthachen
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!! You definitely inspired me! Great job!
    and Happy Birthday!! :)

Then I am celebrating a different success. I am glad I could inspire someone to keep going. Like I said, I am not even close to being done, and even when I reach my goal, I plan on using this site as a tool in life, but it is good to show people how amazing you can feel, even when you are just scraping the 1/2-way mark! It feels great each and every day to know how far I have come, and it feels better knowing I can help others be inspired to stick with it
  • russellbrand69
    russellbrand69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look so genuinely happy, you've made me happy (and inspired)! Congratulations!
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    OP wrote:
    "No one's life is going to make this journey simple and easy. It is a challenge. It has to be, but I promise you, each and every accomplishment makes it absolutely worth it!! "

i LOVE that!!!!! that is SO what I needed to read today! i often forget that: EVERYone has a busy life, parties and weekends, temptations, aches and pains that prevent exercise, etc. The trick is to do the good stuff anyway, and stay committed to the process.

thank u SO much for being you, and for posting your success! u are beautiful and determined :)
  • PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    great work. Well done.
  • spicef0x
    spicef0x Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    well done ^_^
  • beachlover0103
    beachlover0103 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! You look great...thank you for sharing...I've been struggling since I started here nd your story helped. Enjoy your birthday!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! I would have said you were way thinner than that - I'm 154lb and taller than you (a couple of inches) and I swear you are thinner than me.
  • chubbybword123
    chubbybword123 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • barbaratrollman
    barbaratrollman Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You look like you lost 60 pounds. I mean, the difference is amazing. I too love looking at other people's success stories. They are so inspirational and motivating. I also have not found this journey to be difficult. I prefer eating healthy foods anyway and the MFP diary makes it so easy to keep track of my macro and micro nutrients intake.
    Seeing these pics makes me more motivated to go to the gym and lift heavy things, which is something I don't enjoy as I'm doing it, but love the way I feel and the way it makes me look afterwards. :D
  • barbaratrollman
    barbaratrollman Posts: 317 Member
    Options

LOL Yeah, I store it in my back end and thighs too. But she's right...you do look much thinner than 179. I would have though you weighed more like in the 140s too.
  • preeti77
    preeti77 Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow you have done so well!
    Happy Birthday :):happy:
  • OMGitzj3551k4
    OMGitzj3551k4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look great! Happy Birthday!
  • teeduran
    teeduran Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday you look wonderful. And beautiful smile you deserve it you are doing so great. You made me smile have a super day and life!!! xxxx
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, what a great way to celebrate your 25th Birthday! You look terrific, you sure look like you had a wonderful birthday. Well done that girl! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • imsashafierce
    imsashafierce Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WHOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy b-day girl...you rock :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!