I would like to suspend all disbelief

Options
2»

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    You aren't planning to eat or drink after 6 PM are you? Because you only gain weight if you eat at night.
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Gimme something I can believe in

I have 200 calories left and it's not even 5.30

<wailing and a-gnashing of teeth>. There's no room for wine :(

Unicorns?

• ElkeKNJ
    ElkeKNJ Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    With TOM approaching, all bets are off! Have the wine, just to keep your sanity, I know I will
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    I'll continue to attest to the efficacy of the Haribo Sugarless Gummy Bear Cleanse. Guaranteed you'll lose a lb an hour on this delicious and vastly superior cleanse.

Exorcise all dem toxinz. You know you wanna...
  • kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    trina1049 wrote: »

Unicorns?

Don't be so silly! unicorn horn ground up and cooked at 81° for precisely 81 seconds stirred anticlockwise 81 times by a 81cm tall leprechaun is her only hope at losing 8lbs an hour.... duh!

But yeah it would be nice to believe there was a miracle like lemon water, teas, pixies and wacky mojo to weight management. But then you wouldn't feel like you'd achieved so much! And that feeling is worth it.

Take a evening off if it's all getting too frustrating have a your fav meal or a glass of wine kick back and chill at the party.

• trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    trina1049 wrote: »

Unicorns?

Don't be so silly! unicorn horn ground up and cooked at 81° for precisely 81 seconds stirred anticlockwise 81 times by a 81cm tall leprechaun is her only hope at losing 8lbs an hour.... duh!

But yeah it would be nice to believe there was a miracle like lemon water, teas, pixies and wacky mojo to weight management. But then you wouldn't feel like you'd achieved so much! And that feeling is worth it.

Take a evening off if it's all getting too frustrating have a your fav meal or a glass of wine kick back and chill at the party.

I believe you are correct Because . . . feelings and unicorns are toxinz free.
  • cmcdonald525
    cmcdonald525 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'll continue to attest to the efficacy of the Haribo Sugarless Gummy Bear Cleanse. Guaranteed you'll lose a lb an hour on this delicious and vastly superior cleanse.

1.5 lbs an hour if you only eat the red ones!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I eat the red ones last.

I munch them s-l-o-w-l-y. ;)

Oh wait - wrong cleanse.
    Nevermind.
  • Malteaster
    Malteaster Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    If you are anything like me, if you drink plenty of wine you will spend the next twenty four hours in close proximity of the toilet - voila cleanse.

Since I hit the menopause losing any weight is hard work so I sometimes wish the woo woo was true. My younger work colleague was saying she lost a lot of weight last year taking some tablets, ignoring the fact that she wasn't eating because she had broke up with her boyfriend.
  • teanahk
    teanahk Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can eat/drink whatever you want tonight, you just need to have some grapefruit and eggs for breakfast tomorrow. Followed by a lunch of 6-12 pounds of Pineapple. That's a magical Highly Scientific food combination that will activate your digestive enzymes and kick start your metabolism to astronomical heights. I heard about it on Facebook. It's called the volcano diet, you should look it up on the google.

(I love all of you.)
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    It's why I drink Biosteel. That and because it looks so darned artificial.
  • UltraHealthSeeker
    UltraHealthSeeker Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    LOL. Peeps Cleanse. I just "got" it. I'm a little slow.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    And just buy into some dieting woo with absolute conviction

So that days like today when I am so feckin pre-menstrual and I want to eat all the foodz and I have a party to go to will not matter because I have taken my lemon water infused blueberry topped negative calorie celery gently fried in coconut oil supplement with acai

11 months down the line and 3 months into maintenance ...sheesh

Maybe it's cos I never did that peep cleanse and dem toxinz a getting me

You're too awesome to fail, ketone cleanse or not.