What's your weakness when it comes to snacks?

Options
1235»

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I crave salty/crunchy. Chips and salsa are my kryptonite. Oh! And nachos. So many nachos.
  • leahgoldgirl
    leahgoldgirl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Anything with potatoes... I like them in their healthy varieties too, but it's really hard to turn down fries or potato chips.
  • Heather_Nichole15
    Heather_Nichole15 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Pizza!!!
  • CupcakeQueen86
    CupcakeQueen86 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Anything sweet, I have to eat it :p
    but mostly chocolates and cakes yummy, I bake few times a week for my husband and add It In my calories,
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Flamas sunflower seeds, hot cheetos, takis, anything spicy or spicy with lime... omg
  • carakirkey
    carakirkey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    kygirl8282 wrote: »
    Salty cheesy .... nachos are my down fall
    Me too. Love Nachos!! Need a suggestion for a lower cal 'nacho' chip substitution. Salsa is at least low cal!
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Cheese (good cheese), crackers and red wine. It's my favorite thing to eat before dinner.
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Free samples. until I think about it free would be free of calories. Yea right!
  • catedesimone
    catedesimone Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Cheese and crackers, hands down. Favorites are goat cheese and brie with water crackers. YUM.
  • Deanodino
    Deanodino Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    An open box of cereal...
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    None--I don't really snack and have never been a junk food or fast food eater.

I do eat chocolate and nuts, but I work those into my goals and both seem to actually help my weight loss.

I do like fruit WAY too much. That doesn't sound terrible, but I am extremely sensitive to carbs, so I really need to limit myself to one or two servings (total) a day.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Ice cream. I cannot have pints in the house but I do better with the single serve cups.

And salt and vinegar chips, especially the Cape Cod ones.
  • Bubblemancer
    Bubblemancer Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Chocolate! If it has any chocolate in it, I will consume it. :s

Also, pizza and soda. It's been a real challenge lately to limit my soda to 1 cup via 2 litter once or twice a week, or sharing a can with the husband at school. It's so yummy. ;o;
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. Popcorn. Oh, and yam fries.
  • 89Madeline
    89Madeline Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. Plus, I often crave anything high carbs and high sugar but I learned not t to eat it too often because it triggers my IBS symptoms. Oh, and did I mention chocolate? Lol!
  • bigd66218
    bigd66218 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    nutty192 wrote: »
    Oh and doughnuts, but I just do not buy them while trying tp lose weight, but I just cannot resist them.

Donuts...Hmmmm!