MFP helped me figure out why

Options
124»

Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Just doing "lady" stuff....taking unnecessary offense, being fickle, cat fighting, oh, and gossip, of course!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    wy8js9e50sb8.jpg
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Just doing "lady" stuff....taking unnecessary offense, being fickle, cat fighting, oh, and gossip, of course!

But of course. I just got off my period. When's yours?

:D:D
  • Cindy4FunFit
    edited May 2015
    Options

But of course. I just got off my period. When's yours?

:D:D

There's an app for that! Don't let these moods sneak up on you. But, I'm here to gossip if you need to.
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    (Actual pics of actual cakes I actually made).

5j32fs6x1dbx.jpg

h4l9dmppcxmg.jpg

ogq6d216dehp.jpg

I made these because I have a vagina. Apparently. Obviously.

• CJisinShape
    Options
    Oh man! Are we on to menstrual cycle syncing? I cannot contribute. I'm out.

Ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    HoolaHoopsMcGee Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I don't think it's necessarily insulting to note that we used to have shows like Mr. Wizard and now we have garbage like 19 kids and counting. The history channel doesn't even show history anymore!

"Mr. Wizard" was a children's program, and "19 and Counting" is not a children's program. Being a parent of a 4 year old who frequently has children's programming on, i can tell you that there are some pretty good shows, that are interesting and educational. I can list them if you'd like.

That said, with the multitude of channels available, the quality of programming across the board is not great - but there are good things out there.

I wasn't necessarily saying that pointing it out was insulting. What I was saying is that intimating to all the users of these forums that they are so simple/dumb that they cannot appreciate his thread about a scientists prank and let it fall by the wayside is insulting.

Somebody, quick! Get this woman a violin!

Pretty sure you're trying to insult HIM even more?

Uh, no. Usually if someone is insulted when no insult was thrown, it's usually a lady. (Sorry ladies). But, a quick peruse over at wolverine's page, and I see now he was just sticking up for the ladies of MFP, in case they might have been offended. I appreciate your style, wolverine.

Uh, wow. Okay.
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    DirrtyH wrote: »
    I don't think it's necessarily insulting to note that we used to have shows like Mr. Wizard and now we have garbage like 19 kids and counting. The history channel doesn't even show history anymore!

"Mr. Wizard" was a children's program, and "19 and Counting" is not a children's program. Being a parent of a 4 year old who frequently has children's programming on, i can tell you that there are some pretty good shows, that are interesting and educational. I can list them if you'd like.

That said, with the multitude of channels available, the quality of programming across the board is not great - but there are good things out there.

I wasn't necessarily saying that pointing it out was insulting. What I was saying is that intimating to all the users of these forums that they are so simple/dumb that they cannot appreciate his thread about a scientists prank and let it fall by the wayside is insulting.

Somebody, quick! Get this woman a violin!

Pretty sure you're trying to insult HIM even more?

Uh, no. Usually if someone is insulted when no insult was thrown, it's usually a lady. (Sorry ladies). But, a quick peruse over at wolverine's page, and I see now he was just sticking up for the ladies of MFP, in case they might have been offended. I appreciate your style, wolverine.

Uh, wow. Okay.

5o2negf0l5a3.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Dunno. I don't get why they stoop so low. Men like that are just seeking validation for their empty lives. Especially those around 40 and over. Losers, the lot of 'em.

The real question is, why do you keep adding them? :p

Maybe they stimulate me. Intellectually.

You can just see how smart they are. You have a gift.

mmmmmmm...stimulate.....

• CJisinShape
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    Dunno. I don't get why they stoop so low. Men like that are just seeking validation for their empty lives. Especially those around 40 and over. Losers, the lot of 'em.

mmmmmmm...stimulate.....

So I've been told.

BTW, did you like my cake pics, Chalez?

Lolololol.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

mmmmmmm...stimulate.....

So I've been told.

BTW, did you like my cake pics, Chalez?

Lolololol.

:) Yes.