Eat a big breakfast.. .

Options

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I want to thank everyone for your comments, the discussion about the article, and the positive comments to me personally. But to the rude people...you must have cheerios for breakfast and someone pissed in then. Stay positive and have a healthy happy life people. That's what this is all about.

Pissy cheerios is not a big breakfast....
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

Sorry. Nope. Load of crap. That's my professional opinion.

As a pancake?

• sympha01
    sympha01 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Pancakes are deelishus. But I make them in the rice cooker so they're not terribly flat.
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »

Sorry. Nope. Load of crap. That's my professional opinion.

As a pancake?

That's DR. Pancake. I didn't go to pancake school for 7 years just to called merely "pancake".

Yessir Dr Sir
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    tumblr_n8smyeeUhc1tuk7ruo2_500.gif
  • christybrumett622
    christybrumett622 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    sympha01 wrote: »
    Not that everyone was rude. Debating the topic is a good thing. ... Just don't see how I can be attached and told I'm telling people what to do and I'm a Newby when all I did was shared a article

Choose your words more carefully then. Your post title told people what to do. That's telling people what to do. Words mean things. Use them the way you mean them and you won't be misunderstood. And if you took the time to read and lurk for a while before posting links willy-nilly, you'd see that when people genuinely want a "debate" they post a little more about themselves, where they're coming from, if they have any credentials (and most people don't, and that's perfectly fine). Not just a directive headline of what to do and a link to an outside site. Put your own skin in the game.

Finally, please learn what the abuse flag is for. Hint: it's not for getting upset that someone posted that they didn't like your post. You can be disciplined by the moderators for abusing the abuse flag that way if you make a habit of it.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10007789/flagged-content-reported-posts-warning-points?

You can stop commenting now... Find something better to do please

There you go again, telling people what to do lol. Maybe you can stop reading this thread, as it's only giving you sadz because it didn't go the way you thought it should.

Or don't. DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO lady.

Once again and for the last time..... I know I shouldn't have titled the article like I did but wow you must be really bored to just keep hammering me like it was a crime. Yeah I'm not going to read anymore cause I have a life. And for the record... I don't care what you eat for breakfast.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Not that everyone was rude. Debating the topic is a good thing. ... Just don't see how I can be attached and told I'm telling people what to do and I'm a Newby when all I did was shared a article

Choose your words more carefully then. Your post title told people what to do. That's telling people what to do. Words mean things. Use them the way you mean them and you won't be misunderstood. And if you took the time to read and lurk for a while before posting links willy-nilly, you'd see that when people genuinely want a "debate" they post a little more about themselves, where they're coming from, if they have any credentials (and most people don't, and that's perfectly fine). Not just a directive headline of what to do and a link to an outside site. Put your own skin in the game.

Finally, please learn what the abuse flag is for. Hint: it's not for getting upset that someone posted that they didn't like your post. You can be disciplined by the moderators for abusing the abuse flag that way if you make a habit of it.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10007789/flagged-content-reported-posts-warning-points?

There you go again, telling people what to do lol. Maybe you can stop reading this thread, as it's only giving you sadz because it didn't go the way you thought it should.

Once again and for the last time..... I know I shouldn't have titled the article like I did but wow you must be really bored to just keep hammering me like it was a crime. Yeah I'm not going to read anymore cause I have a life. And for the record... I don't care what you eat for breakfast.

yet, you keep coming back to comment...so who is really bored here?

if you don't care what we eat for breakfast, why are you posting articles telling us how to eat breakfast?
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

yet, you keep coming back to comment...so who is really bored here?

if you don't care what we eat for breakfast, why are you posting articles telling us how to eat breakfast?

Yep, irony is strong in this post. Especially regarding allegedly rude responses. Lol just lol.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    is anybody cooking breakfast right now? *kitten* hungry
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »

Is it time for bacon gifs??? And asflatasapancake, though your abs can probably handle a hit or two, I rather doubt it’s necessary. (I was referring to the OP being rather rude…)

There. That’s better. Let’s just all be friends and eat bacon.
    giphy.gif
  • Lexicpt
    Lexicpt Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Attacking her over semantics. Seems legit.

OP, not everyone on here is a jerk. Scout's honor.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    (Fewer not less / lose not loose... OK I think it might be time for caffeine now)
    I enjoyed your grammar snark. Thanks for that.

• 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Lexicpt wrote: »
    Attacking her over semantics. Seems legit.

OP, not everyone on here is a jerk. Scout's honor.

Who attacked her? Which words are you taking as a personal attack on the OP?

Do you consider calling people rude, telling them to leave your thread, and implying that they have no life to be attacks? Because OP did all of those things.

ETA: and you just called us jerks. Stop attacking everyone.
  • 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    double post.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Please don't tell people what to do. Also, there's no science that backs up the claim 'eating a bigger breakfast results in greater weight loss.' In fact, many people here have lost a significant amount of weight without eating breakfast.

Please don't tell people what to do. If you don't like the advice, go to another thread.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »

no, because I don't want to get fat...you can only eat a large breakfast from 8am to 11:59 am, or your metabolism reverses itself and you actually create calories instead of burn them.
  • Lexicpt
    Lexicpt Posts: 209 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    3bambi3 wrote: »
    Who attacked her? Which words are you taking as a personal attack on the OP?

Do you consider calling people rude, telling them to leave your thread, and implying that they have no life to be attacks? Because OP did all of those things.

ETA: and you just called us jerks. Stop attacking everyone.

If people copped an attitude with me all because of an article I posted, you bet I'd agree. I didn't call any specific member a jerk. I'm just letting the OP know that not everyone here is a mindless troll that feeds off of creating drama out of nothing. Let's be honest, that's what 75% of people on the internet do. If I wanted to call you a jerk, I'd be sure to make it quite clear.

This discussion has been closed.