Replies

• CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Like in the act?? Join em
  • ChelseaM8726
    ChelseaM8726 Posts: 117
    Options
    My Husband decided to stay with me, after he found out. It's been a hard journey, but we're getting through it!
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    For realz though..I dont know.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    What would you do if you caught your husband or wife cheating on you? Seriously what would you do?

<--- Divorced. The marriage would most likely be over for me. Especially if I knew the guy; I couldn't get past the visual on that and it would likely forever be an issue for me. I have trust issues in the first place, so that wouldn't help, probably no survivable.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone really knows what they would do until it happen to them.

Exactly
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    One word:

Hidden camera system and online monthly subscription for all fans to view.

OK, 12 words.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    More details needed. Full blown affair or drunken one night stand? Stranger or someone she/he knows? My gut reaction is to say I'd end the relationship, however I am a pretty rational person. I would obviously be very hurt if my spouse cheated on me, but I understand that people make bad decisions and can actually learn from them.
    WOW..that's very forgiving...

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to react that rationally. I'd most likely go off half cocked, waving my gun around or something. I wouldn't actually shoot him, because nobody is worth going to prison for, but after all is said and done, I'm 99.9% sure I would leave, because if he did it to me once, mistake or not, I don't think I could ever trust him again, and don't want to be in a marriage without trust.:ohwell:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    i'd start a thread on MFP and ask everyone what i should do.
    then when they give me their opinions on the matter, i would become instantly butthurt, report any and all posts that arent what i want to hear (as well as any gifs of bunnies/kittehs and memes), then i would ragequit.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Forgive him and move on.

You're not even married.
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    1) belongings packed (his) and dropped in front yard, ready for him to collect
    2) His car trashed
    3) any belongings that he dosnt wear trashed
    4)her face trashed
    5) i would show him exactly what he had given up, this includes access to his child.

O.H knows this, he knows exactly how i feel.

Iv already told him, if he is bored with me/us and finds he wants to be with someone else, then he is to tell me an go.... theres no excuse to cheat. Just leave.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    i'd start a thread on MFP and ask everyone what i should do.
    then when they give me their opinions on the matter, i would become instantly butthurt, report any and all posts that arent what i want to hear (as well as any gifs of bunnies/kittehs and memes), then i would ragequit.

Seems you've thought this through. :huh:
  • dltaylorii
    dltaylorii Posts: 132
    Options
    We'd probably have a nice calm sit down over a cold glass of milk and homemade peanut butter oatmeal balls. Talk about it and calmly get to the root of our issues, where things went wrong. All while enjoying those deliciously yummy balls of goodness. You know, because everyone plans these things out ahead of time, amirite?
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Forgive him and move on.

You're not even married.

tumblr_mjjo59UcSF1qguj2bo6_250.gif
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Divorce.
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I know what I would do. I wouldn't say here tho. For privacy reasons. The only ppl that plan ahead are those that have cheated or have been cheated on.
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    It's a rhetorical question, why is everyone getting so defensive? lol Do you mean physically cheating? Like caught in the act? OR emotionally cheating? OR does it really matter? My question is, do you considered talking smack with everyone here on MFP to be cheating? OR just harmless fun? Some might construe it as cheating no matter which way you slice it.... just a thought:tongue:
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Seems you've thought this through. :huh:

LOL!

Even if that situation had happened before, who really knows how they'd react to something like that?
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    What would you do if you caught your husband or wife cheating on you? Seriously what would you do?

What does this other woman look like?
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I don't know. Early marriage, probably divorce. Now, years in with a couple kids, I'd probably fight to work through it.

But I'd rather do our best now to make our marriage a place we both want to be.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Well, first I would get an alibi..