Absence Before Marriage

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I'm in disbelief at the amount of disrespect and closed minded individuals. I'm surprised this thread continued to page two without being shut down.

A lot of it was ok I(MO)
    Until we got to the point where bearkisses hoped than a 16 year old would get pregnant becuase she didn't like the parent's ideology.

I don't think it is disrespectful to hope someone is fertile and going for their desires. I did NOT WISH AN STD on her. And I don't pray, and prayer doesn't work anyway, so if her daughter gets pregnant IT WASN'T ME!

first%2Blaw%2Bof%2Bholes.jpg
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I'm in disbelief at the amount of disrespect and closed minded individuals. I'm surprised this thread continued to page two without being shut down.

Is that all you keep coming back to say?

bwahaha you're right this person has posted the exact same thing multiple times or at least something super close.

because i find it disgusting and cant imagine acting like that

I have a solution for you. STOP COMING BACK! Some people are legitimately trying to have conversations here, I feel like you're, in my step father's words, a 'turd stirrer' You're coming in here and posting that over and over specifically to get people to rise to your bait so you can have some argument or just sit back and watch others argue over it. Just get off the topic if it bothers you so much, no one said you had to keep coming back :)

I dont have to leave muahahahahahaha!

I was hoping to spread a little light a bit of wisdom maybe some tolerance but I see it was in vain

Right because you like the fighting. Whatever not everyone here was being judgmental and rude so you really didn't need to spread anything and I can't take advice from people who enjoy spreading trouble

I think everyone is capable of causing their own trouble. And to stay on topic, just like kids. I had premarital sex for the first time when I was 14! Big mistake. But dude used a condom. It would have been nice if I had carried my own. Maybe even empowering.
  • bearkisses
    Options

A lot of it was ok I(MO)
    Until we got to the point where bearkisses hoped than a 16 year old would get pregnant becuase she didn't like the parent's ideology.

I don't think it is disrespectful to hope someone is fertile and going for their desires. I did NOT WISH AN STD on her. And I don't pray, and prayer doesn't work anyway, so if her daughter gets pregnant IT WASN'T ME!

first%2Blaw%2Bof%2Bholes.jpg

that's what he said.
  • bearkisses
    Options
    Yikes bearkisses is one of those that make Christians look like ignorant idiots. Please don't spew that crap and start all this mess and then call yourself a Christian. It makes the rest of us look bad.

I am actually not a christian. I grew up surrounded in christianity. And attended church until I was 20 until I literally looked around all day and nearly puked in my mouth as the pastor was talking about homophobia being a sin. At that point I was out.

And I was just joking. If her daughter gets pregnant it is because teens sometimes get pregnant, by accident, as adults do. .So chill your boats. I apologized, where is the christian forgiveness.

p.s. lower case c implied all over this post

And name calling is not very christian of yourself either.
  • wineplease
    wineplease Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    i guess it takes longer for some christians to forgive than others.
    Who said I don't forgive you? I'm really not even taking it personally because you don't know me or my daughter. I just wanted you to see that it's a crappy thing to say to someone just because we have different parenting beliefs. I also think you failed to see that a parent can educate their children on sex and contraception without condoning sex nor providing the contraception. That's been my point all along.

You also said I make you cringe because I remind you of your dad. I'm sorry for whatever happened there, and I'm sorry that my beliefs hit a nerve with you. It was never my intention in this thread to attack anyone, the way they parent, or their belief or no belief in God.
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I did say pray in the later post, it was RIGHT afterwards. So please, spare me. I said several times I would never wish that on the girl. And I am SORRY IF I OFFENDED. I really don't wish/pray/hope for that.

This is what you said:
    I am actually hoping your daughter ends up pregnant at 16. May it be immaculate ;) in fact for you, I will say a prayer :)

Now you're saying you would never wish that on the girl, but that's not what you originally said. I hope you can now see how crappy a statement that was.

i guess it takes longer for some christians to forgive than others. I was just busting your chops. I love youth, and people, honestly. I also grew up christian, which is why it irks me. But I totally respect spirituality. I just think it is such an awful shame when parents won't educate their children, it does them way more harm. You said you educate, good for you.

You really need to learn how to give an apology and stop making excuses or minimizing what you did say.

If you are really sorry then say it.simple. "I was wrong. I shouldn't have said that. I am sorry"
  • bearkisses
    Options
    i guess it takes longer for some christians to forgive than others.
    Who said I don't forgive you? I'm really not even taking it personally because you don't know me or my daughter. I just wanted you to see that it's a crappy thing to say to someone just because we have different parenting beliefs. I also think you failed to see that a parent can educate their children on sex and contraception without condoning sex nor providing the contraception. That's been my point all along.

You also said I make you cringe because I remind you of your dad. I'm sorry for whatever happened there, and I'm sorry that my beliefs hit a nerve with you. It was never my intention in this thread to attack anyone, the way they parent, or their belief or no belief in God.

same ways. As soon as I read you educated your daughter I instantly grew a fondness! I am truly sorry for my crappy statement.
  • wineplease
    Options
    I am actually not a christian. I grew up surrounded in christianity. And attended church until I was 20 until I literally looked around all day and nearly puked in my mouth as the pastor was talking about homophobia being a sin.
    You sure it was because the pastor said "homophobia" was a sin? Or do you mean homosexuality is a sin? Or do you mean he said any sex outside of marriage, whether heterosexual or homosexual is a sin? If he said anything but the last sentence, then I'd leave that particular church myself.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Yikes bearkisses is one of those that make Christians look like ignorant idiots. Please don't spew that crap and start all this mess and then call yourself a Christian. It makes the rest of us look bad.

I am actually not a christian. I grew up surrounded in christianity. And attended church until I was 20 until I literally looked around all day and nearly puked in my mouth as the pastor was talking about homophobia being a sin. At that point I was out.

And I was just joking. If her daughter gets pregnant it is because teens sometimes get pregnant, by accident, as adults do. .So chill your boats. I apologized, where is the christian forgiveness.

I didn't call you an idiot I said you make the rest of us look like idiots. As long as you aren't saying all this radical crap claiming to be Christian then carry on making a fool of yourself.
  • wineplease
    Options
    same ways. As soon as I read you educated your daughter I instantly grew a fondness! I am truly sorry for my crappy statement.
    Thanks. We're cool.
  • bearkisses
    Options

I didn't call you an idiot I said you make the rest of us look like idiots. As long as you aren't saying all this radical crap claiming to be Christian then carry on making a fool of yourself.

and now you call me a fool

WWJD