Is fitbit worth it??

Options
124»

Replies

• leica0000
    leica0000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Another vivosmart owner here. I love it, it looks sleek, it's comfortable and it tracks my sleep, walking and cycling (using an ant+ device on my bike).
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Yes. I have a Zip and I love it.

I've always been a big exerciser, but the step tracking helps me to stay more active throughout the day instead of just getting one big workout burst for an hour or two a day.

Having my data shared on the dashboard and knowing that everybody can see it keeps me from ever being lazy. I'm in a competition with a relative that really helps my motivation too.
  • pianoplaya94
    pianoplaya94 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I 100% think it's worth it. I have the flex and I am obsessed with it.
  • lattejoey
    lattejoey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    allbarrett wrote: »
    I used to have a Flex but replaced it with a Charge HR. Be warned about the Flex: there is a serious problem with charging. The unit does not fit into the charger very well and sometimes needs to be jammed or held in the charger to actually get a charge. I had two different units (the first one broke and was replaced gratis by Fitbit, they do have good customer service) and had this problem on both of them.

If you ONLY want a step counter, I'd consider a Fitbit One. Apparently they do a very good job with steps and they are much less expensive as they don't have all the bells and whistles. If you like bells and whistles (I do), the Charge HR is nice. If you like fancy toys (and don't kid yourself, any Fitbit is essentially a toy which may provide you with some motivation!), the Fitbit Surge is a full smartwatch (my husband has one and loves it).

With the greatest of respect I have had the flex for almost a year and have had no problems at all with charging. My tracker fits in very snugly to the wristband. I absolutely love mine and can find no fault.
  • lattejoey
    lattejoey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit. I have a flex, but if I were ever to buy a new one I would get the clip on one (the zip, I think). I hate that I have to wear the band everyday because its so ugly, but I like knowing my steps. They sell some cute bracelets online that can cover the band, but they're expensive.

If you look on Amazon there is a company selling a pack of 10 bracelets for about £10. They come in lots of colours and designs. My friend has bought them and considers them to actually be better than than the Fitbit design.
    Hope that helps :)