Am I bikini ready?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Girl you look GOOD! Please... stomp that negativity out of your mind and wear it proudly with a huge smile!
  • _thirtytwo
    _thirtytwo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Be proud and do whatever you feel most comfortable doing!
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss, you look great. Tan it up. enjoy
  • AlinaAgs
    AlinaAgs Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow! Honey, you did a great job there! It is obvious you worked out hard.

I don't think it's a problem if you wear that bikini. The only matter is how you feel wearing it. Probably you should pack both, bikini and one piece and see what you feel like wearing the moment you have to wear it. (sorry about my bad english)

Thanks for the post. It helps us, the beginners to have courage (it is my first day here).
    God help me saty motivated!
    God bless you for your ability to inspire us!
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    Do it!
    Congrats!
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Heck, if I saw you on a beach I'd be giving you a second and a third look!!
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    My body looks more like the "before" right now and I still have no issues with rocking a bikini. Yes, I have gotten looks before, but it doesn't bother me.

You have a bangin' body now and you should rock it :)
  • Nacho12
    Nacho12 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You look great! I would wear the bikini and be proud of your accomplishment! I am 64 and have lost 24 pounds since August. Even though I have worked out with weights, aerobics and yoga regularly and I am within a pound of my goal weight I still have body fat. It is definitely a work in progress. Amazing before and after pictures!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, so i've posted on here before with my progress pictures but now I need some advice. I've never worn a bikini before as I haven't felt confident enough. I'm going on holiday in a few weeks and am trying to decide whether I should just go for it, or stick with a one piece.

I've lost around 70lbs but my belly is still flabby/loose, it's not attractive at all. Should I just face the facts that I probably just look better with it covered?

Snapshot_20130612_zps47945df8.jpg

Snapshot_20130612_1_zpscac649f1.jpg

Snapshot_20130612_2_zpsdeba8321.jpg

And this is what I looked like before (but not my heaviest), these are horrible btw :(

bik166_zps17f13691.jpg

bik2_166_zpscadfecb4.jpg
    You look fantastic, lots of hard work went into getting bikini ready.... wear it with Pride and have a blast!

For those that pointedly asked you why you posted yourself in it or why you'd be asking us what we think.... skip over those types of posts. It's nice to get some reassurance and that's all you did by posting, you didn't do anything wrong, simply asked our thoughts on your photos, some ppl chose to post rude comments instead of skipping over the thread. Let it go...those types of comments don't matter in the end!

You've come along ways and I'm proud of you... Congrats on the makeover!!:drinker: :heart:
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    simple answer,. yes!
  • TheNewAdventuresofDanni
    Options
    I would say yes:) wear your slim body with pride:) None of us are perfect, if we were this site would not be here for us. You have worked hard no doubt to be were you're at. You deserve this. Keep up the good work:) Never forget you're amazing no matter what size you are:)
  • StrongFitSexy
    Options
    Great job on your progress!!!!
    Wear bikini if you feel confident, I think you are beautiful just the way are:flowerforyou:
  • hgaspard83
    hgaspard83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    looks good to me !!!! go girl !!
  • sdpeklo
    sdpeklo Posts: 82
    Options
    So a few weeks ago I got back from a vacation in Fl .....that had a pool and was beach front. Lets just say it was water intensive and I was slightly dreading it. It ended up being a blast and I cannot believe I was nervous about baring a tank with shorts because ...

....everyone wore whatever they pleased ...bikini...one piece....t-shirt and swim trunks.

Everyone was shaped so differently yet I saw beautiful legs with tummies rolling over. Awesome biceps with chicken legs....mommy tummies and no boobs. If I never would have got out there I would have missed out on the awesome water slide and more importantly being with my young daughters enjoying the water. I learned why wait to have fun and feel confident until I think perfection is reached. It is super silly and life passes you by.

I will say some men and women only lifted soda and pizza to their mouths all day. Some lifted in the weight room every morning and night. I saw cellulite on what I presume were 20 year olds. No cellulite on what I presume was a woman in her 50's. I didn't look at your age or profile but don't let life pass you by waiting for perfection or your ideal.

I think I read something similar to this about women being nervous in the gym or weight room or whatever. So they don't do it until they are perfect or ideal in their minds. Guess what.....you can be a certain size, weight, number whatever....but perfection is not attainable. Ideal is different to everyone. You could have a rash or giant zit or get to the pool or beach and someone guaranteed will look better than YOU think YOU need to look in a bikini.

So wear it ...rock it ....and don't wait until you or someone else on here states it is ok. You look amazing! It is ok now....it was ok when you were heavier ...it is ok matter what. Just sharing what took me a long time to learn....and I just learned a few weeks ago. Don't wait to get to where you want to be ....love who you are right now ....it is all about the journey not the destination .
    ( Totally ripped that off of something on Pinterest) . You go sister!! : )
  • sorayadoninelli
    sorayadoninelli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!!! why not?
    :smile:
  • Tflowers34907
    Tflowers34907 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    YES!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!