Just bought a bike!

Options
13»

Replies

• tdatsenko
    tdatsenko Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    joehempel wrote: »
    This is the map, but on the stretch that was on the corner of 127 and Waycross I forgot to start my Garmin again after a red light so the mileage may be screwed up, I don't know. I remembered to turn it back on as I was turning onto another street so it's just a straight line.
    Most GPS apps have a feature that don't time you when you're stopped for a red light or something.

• lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    tdatsenko wrote: »
    This is the map, but on the stretch that was on the corner of 127 and Waycross I forgot to start my Garmin again after a red light so the mileage may be screwed up, I don't know. I remembered to turn it back on as I was turning onto another street so it's just a straight line.
    Most GPS apps have a feature that don't time you when you're stopped for a red light or something.

Garmin's have an auto-pause feature that you can set to pause automatically or after a set time.

I too just got a bike since I'm banned from running.
    It's fun!
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    tdatsenko wrote: »

Yeah, I just forgot it had autopause (and it was turned on...I was using it earlier!!) and stopped the damn thing. LOL