60 DAY PERSONAL CHALLENGE

Options
1235»

Replies

• Tanjarine7
    Tanjarine7 Posts: 60 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    DAY 6: Exercise is better again but still harder than it should be.

On another note, I discovered chai latte and malt loaf. Yum.

• Tanjarine7
    Options
    I only ate meat twice this week. Was going to make a curry for the week but I don't feel like eating meat. I normally eat chicken or fish once a day, which is still less than most, but I think I want to change to every other day.
  • zahpay88
    zahpay88 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • aprilyankee
    aprilyankee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I gave myself a two week hiatus and indulged in the ice cream. Back on the wagon though, with a 4 pound weight gain. It happens. You can let it define you and dwell and feel bad about yourself. I don't. I'm human. I was sick and still recovering. I'm not quite up to doing cardio yet, but back to getting my 10k steps a day and watching my intake. It's a good start.

I love love love chai lattes :)
  • Tanjarine7
    Options
    Day 10 complete. Not eating as few calories as before. Having 1500 net.
  • Tanjarine7
    Options
    Why does this always seem to get so hard after day 10? This is just so ridiculous. I've gone 60 days before. I've probably gone longer before. But I just can't seem to break this habit right now :(
  • aprilyankee
    Options
    Oh I've been there. Indulged quite a bit this weekend for the holiday. My favorite holiday as well :) Lots of alcohol and ice cream. Was surprised to see a loss, but it appears my thyroid medicine is working and I'm on the mend from the pneumonia. Still super tired but getting my exercise back up as I go. One day at a time.
  • Tanjarine7
    Options
    Day 6. Again. Almost binged on some homemade bread, but went to the gym instead.
  • aprilyankee
    Options
    Tanjarine7 wrote: »
    Day 6. Again. Almost binged on some homemade bread, but went to the gym instead.

Awesome!!!! I totally pigged out this weekend. My daughter's birthday party. So. Much. Junk.

• Tanjarine7
    Options
    This should be a lot easier over the summer holidays as I can nap and I shouldn't be as stressed. But I'm a new teacher so really I may be rather stressed planning lessons and trying to get myself ready :/
  • aprilyankee
    Options
    The weekends are my weakness. Being home. I do great during the week. I just need to stop buying food. I have tons of junk left over from the party. Staying strong!!!
  • Tanjarine7
    Options
    This challenge is too restrictive and unrealistic. I keep on failing after ten days because I'm too restrictive - I must eat this much protein, I can't eat too many carbs, I can't, I can't, I can't. I just end up eating stuff that doesn't satisfy me until it all gets too much and I just binge.

I never used to have this problem. I would not have breakfast and just eat dates all day (high carb) then have a huge plate of rice and chicken with mayo - which I really looked forward to and enjoyed. Dinners aren't as big anymore and so they kind of suck - which leads me to bingeing mainly after dinner.

Having breakfast so early makes me hungrier during the day so I eat up more calories and have less left for dinner.

I want to go back to how I was. And not just for 60 days.