135 pounds lost, Happy Soul found!! PICS!! Thanks Myfitnesspal!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing-you look so happy!
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! @smkuhn1419 I am SOOOO proud of you for pushing yourself and for getting moving! I know how hard it can be... this time of year is the hardest so HUGE kudos to you!! Keep going, it's worth it!
  • Steve__McD
    Steve__McD Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational story and how wonderful for you!!! Well done!!
  • rolandacarey
    rolandacarey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW ... what an inspiration you are! I'm new here, but trying to be pro-active in my health. I've found that being accountable and looking at my food intake, was an eye opener. Myfitnesspal is helping me keep track of all my do's and dont's, and I'm really liking that the mobile app notifies me to log in, list food intake, exercise, water, etc. Sometimes, I just need that little extra nudge. Thanks for sharing your story. Awesome.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you look great!
  • Living360
    Living360 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Heading into my second month of healthier living. Your story is the boost I need to kick it up a notch. Thank you for sharing!
  • shinds725
    shinds725 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    grats!
  • Eibh13
    Eibh13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I bet you feel it too.....so happy for you! Well done! xx
  • Cowenlaw1
    Cowenlaw1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your success. It motivates me to get back on track.
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! My hope is that my story will help someone NOT give up, and keep pushing forward!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!