Women! don't be afraid of the "guys" free weight part of the gym

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    *twitches*

honestly... bro talk... just makes me so gawdamn...
    clint_ew.gif
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I'm also not saying no women are never in the guys section, just not as much as their should be! I know women will lift but many more women would be there as well if they didn't feel a certain way! I personally know a lot of girls who will do cardio and abs and that's it when weight training should be a big part of your workout
    What's a "guys section"???
    You mean the free weights? lol
    Not a "guys section".

I know that's why it's in "" because a lot of people have called it that before but I say free weights right after that. I was trying to make a point I know it's obviously not called a "guys section".

I put it in quotes. You didn't.

R u serious look at my title... that's in a quote hahahaha

In the comment above... In several replies....
    But sure, okay... in your title you do put "guys" [sic] in quotes. yes.

Regardless: a good way to not perpetuate the silliness is to not call it that.

Yea and I don't call it that like it's bothering you that much I said that..... get over it I was trying to make a point more women need to lift free weights and not think it's just for the guys so take your problem elsewhere

LOL. You flagged me?
    Seems YOU need to get over it. Seems YOU have a problem. You called it that. Not me.

Yea like your mad anoying get off of my page. You don't even have a picture of yourself I never had a problem with what I said YOU did that's why you just can't stop Messaging me.

What does not having a picture of herself have to do with what she is saying? In my experience, women avoiding the free weights section has nothing to do with the fact that there are men in there, and more to do with being unsure about what exercises to do and how to use the equipment properly.
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    not mad... just twitchy.

Having a great physique does not mean that your mental acuity needs to drop.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I'm also not saying no women are never in the guys section, just not as much as their should be! I know women will lift but many more women would be there as well if they didn't feel a certain way! I personally know a lot of girls who will do cardio and abs and that's it when weight training should be a big part of your workout
    Not a "guys section".

I know that's why it's in "" because a lot of people have called it that before but I say free weights right after that. I was trying to make a point I know it's obviously not called a "guys section".

Yea and I don't call it that like it's bothering you that much I said that..... get over it I was trying to make a point more women need to lift free weights and not think it's just for the guys so take your problem elsewhere

LOL. You flagged me?
    Seems YOU need to get over it. Seems YOU have a problem. You called it that. Not me.

Yea like your mad anoying get off of my page. You don't even have a picture of yourself I never had a problem with what I said YOU did that's why you just can't stop Messaging me.

I'm not messaging you, nor have I.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    I usually gym at college, but thank god we have volleyball chicks that actually lift lol but I dont stare and neither do other bros. I dont know where you guys get this creepy stares from guys yll complaint about? but in gym its straight business and ear phones with flo rida and yea muscular chicks are hot

Yeah okay, you have no idea what you're talking about. You don't see it, don't experience it, so you assume it isn't real. Glad it's so sunny on your side of the fence.

You sure you don't stare at your "volleyball chicks"?

lmaoo hell I grab their butts as hard as I can out but nah, not in gym. U mad bro? u mad lol

I was unaware that DeVry had a gym, let alone a volleyball team.
  • 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I usually gym at college, but thank god we have volleyball chicks that actually lift lol but I dont stare and neither do other bros. I dont know where you guys get this creepy stares from guys yll complaint about? but in gym its straight business and ear phones with flo rida and yea muscular chicks are hot

Yeah okay, you have no idea what you're talking about. You don't see it, don't experience it, so you assume it isn't real. Glad it's so sunny on your side of the fence.

lmaoo hell I grab their butts as hard as I can out but nah, not in gym. U mad bro? u mad lol

Did you just say that you go around grabbing women, just not in the gym?
  • 3bambi3
    Options
    Not a "guys section".

LOL. You flagged me?

This isn't your page. This is a public forum on the internet. You don't get to decide who joins the discussion.

Also, women should only lift if they want to. They don't *need* to do anything. You sound really condescending.
  • 3bambi3
    Options
    3bambi3 wrote: »

lmaoooo. I think I did, And not "grabbing women" Their butts sometimes yea. lol I mean its ok if they dont mind

Are you effing serious? You go around and grab *kitten* and you think it's okay as long as no one calls you on it? What the actual *kitten* is wrong with you?
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    MireyGal76 wrote: »
    not mad... just twitchy.

OooooooooOoooooooOoooooOhhhhhh. Not even mad doe, you mad?

tumblr_mezlpvvzCo1rxis0k.gif
  • ronnymontoya255
    ronnymontoya255 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    In my experience at the local PF that I go to, it seems that the younger guys usually HS age to early 20's are the ones that ogle and stare at the women. They do one set and then sit there for several minutes, then do another set. The older guys, myself included, will notice a woman (human nature) and then just get on with our sets, no sitting there for minutes thinking this or that.
  • 3bambi3
    Options

lmaoooo. I think I did, And not "grabbing women" Their butts sometimes yea. lol I mean its ok if they dont mind

Are you effing serious? You go around and grab *kitten* and you think it's okay as long as no one calls you on it? What the actual *kitten* is wrong with you?

Lol easy there asthama, Hell they don't mad and just laugh it off. Why you having high BP over this? Lol

You know that's assault, right?
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    not mad... just twitchy.

OooooooooOoooooooOoooooOhhhhhh. Not even mad doe, you mad?

tumblr_mezlpvvzCo1rxis0k.gif

Lol yea u mad.

nah. u just dumbass. don't worry, I won't hold it against ya.
This discussion has been closed.