Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Is it possible I missed that many pages on this thread?
  • alexisslolypop
    alexisslolypop Posts: 4,593 Member
    Options
    Me too???
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    skahtboi wrote: »
    Did you know I wanted to be an astronaut so I actually would?

Did you know I wanted to be the guy to send you into space? Was that a pick up line I just said or a statement that my hatred of post algebraic math did me in on the aerospace engineering front? Should I let you decide?

You know that the Challenger incident changed my mind but I regret it now? Did you know I also hate algebraic math? Do we have something in common? Was that a pick up line as well?

Don't you think it would be best for me to leave it to you to decide my intent? Wouldn't it at least be a lot more fun?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Don't you think the beauty of a thread is that you can always go back and read what you missed?

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Did you know I wanted to be the guy to send you into space? Was that a pick up line I just said or a statement that my hatred of post algebraic math did me in on the aerospace engineering front? Should I let you decide?

You know that the Challenger incident changed my mind but I regret it now? Did you know I also hate algebraic math? Do we have something in common? Was that a pick up line as well?

Don't you think it would be best for me to leave it to you to decide my intent? Wouldn't it at least be a lot more fun?

Do you think now every time I see you I will wonder what your intent is?
  • skahtboi
    Options

Isn't that fun???? ;)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Isn't that fun???? ;)

You know, I believe it is?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Did we settle that one then??
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Is it settled or did we just agree that it is fun?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Is it possible that we agree it is fun and that by agreeing we settled the issue?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Do you think I agree with you again? Did I also forget to tell you kettle chip girl is sick so no kettle chips today?!!
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Aren't you the lucky one?
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Don't you think the beauty of a thread is that you can always go back and read what you missed?

Couldn't I find a better use of my time?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Aren't you bored at work though? Aren't you needing something fun to do?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Can you think of something fun to do at work?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Can I think of a few things that would be fun?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Can you share them here? ;)
  • skahtboi
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Would that be the wise thing to do in a questioning thread? Could the use of office furniture not for its intended purpose be part of my thinking?
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Yes can you share them? Could they not include going back 20 pages on this thread?
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Would that be the wise thing to do in a questioning thread?

Why wouldn't it be wise?