Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• renae161
    renae161 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Did you know I despise people who use acronym's in offline chat and use words like 'on fleek', cray-cray, and yas!?
  • Papapeace11
    Papapeace11 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    renae161 wrote: »
    Did you know that's not always true? Did you also know that I'm not one of those super hyped vegetarians that forces my lifestyle on people? Did you know I am ok with cooking meat for my family, but won't eat it myself?

Did you know that I was only poking fun? ;-)
  • renae161
    Options
    Did you know I can get very dark very quick in conversation's unintentionally sometimes hahaha?
  • Papapeace11
    Options
    Did you know I never take anything on these forums seriously enough to get upset? :)
  • renae161
    Options
    Did you know I laugh at online trolls? Did you know I took classes in college for computers and got stuck with a computer illiterate partner for our class project and ended up doing the whole project myself cause she didn't even do the out of class research and I ended up slapping her name on the assignment last day to turn it in and she got more points than me on our presentation?
  • Papapeace11
    Options
    Did you know that I was once working on a computer engineering degree?
  • renae161
    Options
    Did you know that's pretty awesome? Did you also know I have 3 friends with their engineering degree?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    Would you believe I'm glad to see new faces in here?
  • renae161
    Options
    Would you believe me if I said this particular thread blows up my notifications and I can't see what else is posted from other threads I'm in, so eventually just don't reply to someone who didn't tag me in a message response or dont respond to them since i didn't see it?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,238 Member
    Options
    Did you know I never take anything on these forums seriously enough to get upset? :)
    Can we have more people like you in this thread? :)
  • alexisslolypop
    alexisslolypop Posts: 4,593 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Didn't you talk about food the last time I checked? How aren't you getting hungry? ...or are you?
  • srazamora
    Options
    renae161 wrote: »
    Did you know that sounds like a thanksgiving themed lunch you had?

Maybe it's because we suddenly started to talk about food?

Do you also know that I can't stay online long cause I have an algebra test to study for, but i'll be sad to go cause I won't get to keep up with the conversation?

Isn't conversation more useful in the real world than algebra?
  • Papapeace11
    Options
    Did you know I'm always hungry?
  • srazamora
    Options
    If a saying exists that it's always 5 o'clock somewhere, does that also mean it's also always dinner time somewhere?
  • srazamora
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Have you guys heard me say before that I'm a curse to this thread?
  • srazamora
    Options
    How it that in 6 short hours, i see 50+ notifications, yet I post and it's...crickets?? :weary:
  • closetlibrarian
    closetlibrarian Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Is it already dark enough outside for crickets?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Are they nocturnal?
  • Papapeace11
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    How it that in 6 short hours, i see 50+ notifications, yet I post and it's...crickets?? :weary:

Happens to me all the time.
  • closetlibrarian
    closetlibrarian Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Do you recall hearing them during the day?