Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Papapeace11
    Papapeace11 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I have heard them during the day, have you?
  • closetlibrarian
    closetlibrarian Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Can I have a few minutes to think about that?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,238 Member
    Options
    Do you recall hearing them during the day?

What if it's because their voice is a little scratchy in the mornings so they wait till later to start singing?
  • closetlibrarian
    Options
    Maybe they're afraid if they sing in the morning I'll eat them for breakfast?
  • srazamora
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    How it that in 6 short hours, i see 50+ notifications, yet I post and it's...crickets?? :weary:

Happens to me all the time.

Should we agree to be on standby to reply to each other's questions and break the cycle?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Can I have a few minutes to think about that?

By "a few minutes to think about that", do you actually mean to look it up online?
  • renae161
    renae161 Posts: 334 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @srazamora

Were you aware that as much as I would love to believe that, it's just not true as we use math everyday In just about everything we do from cooking, sales tax, gas, and finding out if you got ripped off for that few extra bucks that were charged on your card for the drink you bought?

Did you know I actually can't wait till I pass this test, but I'm concerned I may have to take higher levels of math like calculous once I transfer schools like some of my family had to when they transfered?
  • closetlibrarian
    Options
    Why is the obtuse triangle always upset?
  • srazamora
    Options
    renae161 wrote: »
    @srazamora

Were you aware that as much as I would love to believe that, it's just not true as we use math everyday In just about everything we do from cooking, sales tax, gas, and finding out if you got ripped off for that few extra bucks that were charged on your card for the drink you bought?

Did you know I actually can't wait till I pass this test, but I'm concerned I may have to take higher levels of math like calculous once I transfer schools like some of my family had to when they transfered?

Since you realize the value of what it is you're learning, don't you think that will help you learn it better?

What are your thoughts on calculus vs. conversation? :tongue:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Ugh!!! Aren't we done with School?
  • renae161
    Options
    Why is the obtuse triangle always upset?

Why?
  • renae161
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    renae161 wrote: »
    @srazamora

Since you realize the value of what it is you're learning, don't you think that will help you learn it better?

What are your thoughts on calculus vs. conversation? :tongue:

Would you blieve I actually do really well in school and use all the resources available to me?

Maybe it is that you can't have one without the other as calculous is just another extention of continued math? :p
  • renae161
    Options
    Ugh!!! Aren't we done with School?

Do you mean actual school school or the topic in the thread?

Would you believe me when I said I am in my 20's and still have probably about another 5 years or so of school left before I'm done?
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    How's everyone?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Handy!!!! Is it really you?!!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Does it shock you? :)
  • srazamora
    Options
    How do we know it's not an imposter?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Should he post a picture at our request?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    skahtboi wrote: »
    Do you think I should try the vegetarian roll? Would I possibly like it?

Is there a good chance?

Would you believe I think there is? Should I meet you at your favorite sushi place tonight? ;) Now who do you think is picking up on who?

Was that a pickup line, or a proposition?? Isn't there a difference between the two? Did you know I looked and looked and never saw you? Would you believe I had miso and a sashimi combo that included salmon, yellowtail, white fish, and tuna?

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Isn't it cruel to show off your sushi on here?