Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• renae161
    renae161 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Did you know that sounds like a thanksgiving themed lunch you had?

Maybe it's because we suddenly started to talk about food?

Do you also know that I can't stay online long cause I have an algebra test to study for, but i'll be sad to go cause I won't get to keep up with the conversation?
  • renae161
    Options
    Do you know I'm actually unsure what's for dinner cause we haven't gone grocery shopping yet?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    What's for dinner/supper, whatever you call it in your neck of the woods?
    Aren't both interchangeable all around the English speaking part of the globe?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    renae161 wrote: »
    Did you know that sounds like a thanksgiving themed lunch you had?

Maybe it's because we suddenly started to talk about food?

Do you also know that I can't stay online long cause I have an algebra test to study for, but i'll be sad to go cause I won't get to keep up with the conversation?

Did you know we have already discussed algebra and decided we don't care for it much?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    skahtboi wrote: »
    Aren't both interchangeable all around the English speaking part of the globe?

You know I agree but do you think some people get their panties in a wad over it?
  • skahtboi
    Options

What do you say to sushi? Is it possible I have been craving some salmon sashimi here lately?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

What do you say to sushi? Is it possible I have been craving some salmon sashimi here lately?

Would you believe I don't like sushi? You know for me, it's a texture thing not really a taste thing. Am I weird?
  • renae161
    Options
    Did you know I need to pass this algebra test before I can transfer colleges?

Are you also aware that I'm only a few points shy of passing my test, but was forced to retake my class cause it's mandatory?
  • renae161
    Options
    Did you know I LOVE sushi and go to the local shop if I don't feel like making it?

Perhaps it is the nori that makes you sick? Or did you know that not all sushi is raw?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Did you know I LOVE sushi and go to the local shop if I don't feel like making it?

Perhaps it is the nori that makes you sick? Or did you know that not all sushi is raw?

Did I know?? Would you believe I live for sushi in all of its wonderful styles? Is it okay that I like nigiri and sashimi the best, though? Did you know the place I go to makes a mean Philadelphia Roll, though?

• renae161
    Options
    Did you know I'm vegetarian? Or that my favorite roll is the vegetarian roll? Did you know when I go to my local sushi shop they give me free tempura, ginger, matcha fro-yo, and bubble tea free since I've been a loyal customer for so many years and they really like me? :p
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Do you think I should try the vegetarian roll? Would I possibly like it?
  • Papapeace11
    Papapeace11 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Did you know that the easiest way to know if someone is a vegetarian is to wait, because they will tell you?
  • renae161
    Options
    Did you know I think you may like it depending where you get it from, but I'd suggest it not from a gas station or grocery store?

Did you know my local sushi joint puts in it carrots and avocados w/ a little spicy sauce?

Did you know it's really simple to make yourself too and then you can put whatever you like in it?
  • renae161
    Options
    Did you know that's not always true? Did you also know that I'm not one of those super hyped vegetarians that forces my lifestyle on people? Did you know I am ok with cooking meat for my family, but won't eat it myself?
  • skahtboi
    Options

Is there a good chance?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Did you know I think you may like it depending where you get it from, but I'd suggest it not from a gas station or grocery store?

Did you know my local sushi joint puts in it carrots and avocados w/ a little spicy sauce?

Did you know it's really simple to make yourself too and then you can put whatever you like in it?

Do you know that I am super leery of prepackaged sushi? Would you believe I like to sit at the bar, with my Kirin and my miso, and watch it be made while I sit there? Isn't that part of the fun?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    Did you know that the easiest way to know if someone is a vegetarian is to wait, because they will tell you?

Did you know this made me lol?
  • renae161
    Options
    Did you know I actually prefer that over store bought sushi? Did you know I got sick twice from store bought sushi landing me in the hospital? Did you know, I agree with you on having to see it being made and do my research on reviews for good sushi places?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Is there a good chance?

Would you believe I think there is? Should I meet you at your favorite sushi place tonight? ;) Now who do you think is picking up on who?