Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    Yes.. haven't I seen her post in here before from time to time?
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    You broke the rules, no? Isn't a period a question even after "Yes"? 😛 haha? Might have I just checked to see how old this thread is? Might I be surprise to see her pop up again?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Did you guys know I haven't curled in a week? Might tonight be a late game, could I be hoping it's past old pervs bedtime?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Would life be more stressful if crows and pigeons were aggressive?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Did you guys know I haven't curled in a week? Might tonight be a late game, could I be hoping it's past old pervs bedtime?

Is that old creep still bugging you? Maybe it will be past his bed time?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Would life be more stressful if crows and pigeons were aggressive?

Aren't pigeons dicks already? Wouldn't that make them even bigger ones?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Is that old creep still bugging you? Maybe it will be past his bed time?

Hasn't it been nice not having to see his smarmy glances for a few days? Won't we learn today if he reads the schedule to see when I'm there?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Is it possible to not have your name posted? So that he wouldn't be able to know when you are there?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Isn't it too late to do that? Perhaps for next year he'll have retired from playing? Do you think he'll ask for me to be on his team for a bonspiel next week?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Shall we hope he doesn't ask you? Should we hope he retires? What else are you doing today?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Didn't my day include pyysio, groceries and curling practice? Would you believe I ran into a friend so we practiced together then talked to the man who organizes the teams for our Monday league? Might I have asked if I can be on his team next and he told me there's already been a request from someone for me? Isn't that an easy one to guess?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Might I say that sounds like you had a good day? Isn't that cool that you ran into your friend?
    Now what are you going to do for Mondays? Why is thag easy for you to guess?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Did I never tell youth old perv curls Mondays? Don't you think it's him that has requested I be on his team? Might by the end of our convo the organizer had decided he's screw the perv and give him a team he'll hate and not subject me to him? Maybe it helped that I asked him if I could play on his team since he's a sweet man?
  • melaniewelch06
    melaniewelch06 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    What is so special a about Monday?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    I dont believe that you ever mentioned that? Might I think that right now? Maybe that will work and be done with old perv for good?
    What's for dinner tonight and may I come over? Haha?
  • AliNouveau
    Options

hey don't you look familiar how are you doing?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I dont believe that you ever mentioned that? Might I think that right now? Maybe that will work and be done with old perv for good?

Did you know I have curling at 8:30 so it's most likely something easy like leftovers? Might I plan on making up some short ribs though?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Did you also know I'm getting a bit embarrassed with these curling "fans"? Might two of my friends have threatened to quit unless we were on the same team? Now this guy asking for me to be on his team don't you think people will be like wtf is with this woman?
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Did you know I have curling at 8:30 so it's most likely something easy like leftovers? Might I plan on making up some short ribs though?

Did you know that sounds good even if leftovers?
    Don't I think that was a good idea to threat to quit as well as ask this guy that? Maybe know things will change?
  • melaniewelch06
    melaniewelch06 Posts: 387 Member
    Options

hey don't you look familiar how
    Has it been that long?