Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

1431043114313431543164533

Replies

  • cmsienkcmsienk Member Posts: 2,996 Member Member Posts: 2,996 Member
    truGAINS wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Can I join you for cupcakes and [more] coffee "in the corner", at the beach?
    Did you know my favourite colour and flavour of cupcake is chocolate?

    Don't you know the more the merrier? @Cat0703a, can we make room for @frankwbrown?

    Can I come? 🤣

    We DID say the more the merrier, didn't we?
  • Cat0703aCat0703a Member Posts: 9,696 Member Member Posts: 9,696 Member
    truGAINS wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Can I join you for cupcakes and [more] coffee "in the corner", at the beach?
    Did you know my favourite colour and flavour of cupcake is chocolate?

    Don't you know the more the merrier? @Cat0703a, can we make room for @frankwbrown?

    Can I come? 🤣

    Oh sure, now that Mel is coming you want to join us? Isn’t it good that I’m wearing a mask since I’m laughing out loud in a public place? 😂😂😂
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,915 Member Member Posts: 10,915 Member
    Room in the corner you say?🥰Are the wrappers easy to remove?
  • Cat0703aCat0703a Member Posts: 9,696 Member Member Posts: 9,696 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Room in the corner you say?🥰Are the wrappers easy to remove?

    Shall I remove the wrappers and feed you the yummy morsels that @cmsienk made?
  • Alinouveau2Alinouveau2 Member Posts: 2,202 Member Member Posts: 2,202 Member
    I'm gonna be making brown butter chocolate chip cookies this afternoon...does anyone want some?
  • cmsienkcmsienk Member Posts: 2,996 Member Member Posts: 2,996 Member
    @truGAINS. how does the word "cookies" make you feel?
    edited July 30
  • frankwbrownfrankwbrown Member, Premium Posts: 3,182 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,182 Member
    I'm gonna be making brown butter chocolate chip cookies this afternoon...does anyone want some?

    Have I ever said "no, thank you" (vs "oh yes, please") to a homemade chocolate chip cookie?
    edited July 30
  • Alinouveau2Alinouveau2 Member Posts: 2,202 Member Member Posts: 2,202 Member
    Won't I also be making butter tarts today too?
  • cmsienkcmsienk Member Posts: 2,996 Member Member Posts: 2,996 Member
    Won't I also be making butter tarts today too?

    Aren't I pretty sure you belong in the corner with me and @Cat0703a?
  • truGAINStruGAINS Member Posts: 648 Member Member Posts: 648 Member
    Might I want to go to crash your little party? Did you think it was really to socialize?
  • frontwheeldrive9999frontwheeldrive9999 Member Posts: 351 Member Member Posts: 351 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    truGAINS wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Didn’t you edit your thought after posting so I thought you meant me? 🤔

    Did you scare Frank and @cmsienk away?

    Wasn't I trying to hurry and get all my replies on one page? Didn't I make some mistakes?

    Didn't I get busted several pages ago for making a mistake? Didn't a lurker call foul?

    should it hurt my tender sensabilities to be called a lurker? do I need to show all ya'all my bonafides in order to be part of this awesome coffee clutch?
  • frontwheeldrive9999frontwheeldrive9999 Member Posts: 351 Member Member Posts: 351 Member
    Won't I also be making butter tarts today too?

    why do butter tarts sound so good?
  • cmsienkcmsienk Member Posts: 2,996 Member Member Posts: 2,996 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    truGAINS wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Didn’t you edit your thought after posting so I thought you meant me? 🤔

    Did you scare Frank and @cmsienk away?

    Wasn't I trying to hurry and get all my replies on one page? Didn't I make some mistakes?

    Didn't I get busted several pages ago for making a mistake? Didn't a lurker call foul?

    should it hurt my tender sensabilities to be called a lurker? do I need to show all ya'all my bonafides in order to be part of this awesome coffee clutch?

    How do you feel about cupcakes, coffee and being banished to the corner? Don't you know you were new enough to me that I couldn't remember your screen name and - while I'm over it - I was a little touchy about the foul? 🤨😉
    edited July 30
  • cmsienkcmsienk Member Posts: 2,996 Member Member Posts: 2,996 Member
    truGAINS wrote: »
    Might I want to go to crash your little party? Did you think it was really to socialize?

    Did you know for the first few pages of this thread all they talked about was having a party and who would bring what? :D
    And that the OP was really only concerned about having only questions? Would you be surprised to learn there was no mention of the number of questions you could ask or the fact that cupcakes were forbidden?
  • Alinouveau2Alinouveau2 Member Posts: 2,202 Member Member Posts: 2,202 Member
    Won't I also be making butter tarts today too?

    why do butter tarts sound so good?

    Because they are?
  • frankwbrownfrankwbrown Member, Premium Posts: 3,182 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,182 Member
    Won't I also be making butter tarts today too?

    why do butter tarts sound so good?

    Because they are?

    Could there be any other reason?
    Would you believe I wasn't familiar with the name "butter tarts" (I'm not Canadian), and was excited to see what they were? :D
  • truGAINStruGAINS Member Posts: 648 Member Member Posts: 648 Member
    Won't I also be making butter tarts today too?

    @Alinouveau2 Do honourable Mounties like them?
    edited July 30
  • truGAINStruGAINS Member Posts: 648 Member Member Posts: 648 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    truGAINS wrote: »
    Might I want to go to crash your little party? Did you think it was really to socialize?

    Did you know for the first few pages of this thread all they talked about was having a party and who would bring what? :D
    And that the OP was really only concerned about having only questions? Would you be surprised to learn there was no mention of the number of questions you could ask or the fact that cupcakes were forbidden?

    @cmsienk Did you read from the beginning but wouldn't go back 2 pages for me?
    Isn't that good to know?
    edited July 30
  • Alinouveau2Alinouveau2 Member Posts: 2,202 Member Member Posts: 2,202 Member
    truGAINS wrote: »
    Won't I also be making butter tarts today too?

    @Alinouveau2 Do honourable Mounties like them?

    Isn't that what they're paid in?
  • Alinouveau2Alinouveau2 Member Posts: 2,202 Member Member Posts: 2,202 Member
    Won't I also be making butter tarts today too?

    why do butter tarts sound so good?

    Because they are?

    Could there be any other reason?
    Would you believe I wasn't familiar with the name "butter tarts" (I'm not Canadian), and was excited to see what they were? :D

    Might they really not have a heck of a lot of butter? .might I make mine special by adding maple syrup ?
Sign In or Register to comment.