Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I actually had coffee with cafe latte protein drink added in place of cream, and don't I also sometimes add caramel protein drink? To me, isn't people preferring coffee black similar to people preferring white chocolate? I mean, don't I think it's missing something?
    EDIT: On the other hand, can't I relate, since there are foods I don't care for, like mustard or horseradish? :D

Aren't I right with you regarding mustard and horseradish? Will you please add any kind of pickle to that list for me? 😖

Are you serious? You don’t eat mustard or pickles???? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU???
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,863 Member
    Options
    I actually had coffee with cafe latte protein drink added in place of cream, and don't I also sometimes add caramel protein drink? To me, isn't people preferring coffee black similar to people preferring white chocolate? I mean, don't I think it's missing something?
    EDIT: On the other hand, can't I relate, since there are foods I don't care for, like mustard or horseradish? :D

Aren't I right with you regarding mustard and horseradish? Will you please add any kind of pickle to that list for me? 😖

Do I have this right? No mustard or pickles is a deal breaker?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Why would you think such things? Wasn’t I just curious and calmly asked?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Do you always calmly ask in all caps?
  • CPruneJuice
    edited August 2021
    Options

Did you ever stop to consider that maybe, JUST MAYBE, my caps lock button was accidentally pushed??????
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options

Did you ever stop to consider that maybe, JUST MAYBE, my caps lock button was accidentally pushed??????

🤔 Do you know I hadn't considered that? To sell it more effectively, do you think next time you should "accidentally" push the caps lock button in the mIDDLe of a word? Did you accidentally push the question mark key 5 times more than necessary too?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Also, did you just passive-aggressively disagree with my post on another thread? 🤣
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

🤔 Do you know I hadn't considered that? To sell it more effectively, do you think next time you should "accidentally" push the caps lock button in the mIDDLe of a word? Did you accidentally push the question mark key 5 times more than necessary too?

Why am I always feeling like I’m on trial here? Have I never mentioned that someone stuck chewing gum under my question mark key? When will I be getting my apology?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options

Why am I always feeling like I’m on trial here? Have I never mentioned that someone stuck chewing gum under my question mark key? When will I be getting my apology?

- Do you have a persecution complex?
    - Does anyone else recall hearing about chewing gum and his question mark key?
    - How do you feel about 'never'? 😇

• CPruneJuice
    Options
    You remember me mentioning the chewing gum, right Frank?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,221 Member
    Options

I whole heartedly again re: pickles, although didn't I try KFC Nashville Hot Chicken Strips once, and there were pickles added (which of course I removed), but wasn't a little pickle juice an oddly satisfying complement to the heat?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

I MEDITATE daily, it helps CaLM me DoWN, doesn't it? :D
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Where's the sarcasm font when you need it? :relaxed:
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Right, didn't you say you were gonna get a new keyboard? :D
  • cmsienk
    Options

et tu Brute?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2021
    Options

et tu Brute?

That was in sarcasm font, did you not notice? Like "Right, sure, uh huh..."?
    But if monkeys can type Shakespeare, can't @Ben_Derhover's keyboard capitalize of it's own accord? :D
    EDIT: that's the best I can do, Ben... is it not enough?
  • cmsienk
    Options

et tu Brute?

But if monkeys can type Shakespeare, can't @Ben_Derhover's keyboard capitalize of it's own accord? :D

Did you just call me a monkey? 🐒 🤨 😉

Also, wasn't your sarcasm font question right after your question about mediating daily? Isn't that what I thought you were sarcastic about?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

et tu Brute?

Also, wasn't your sarcasm font question right after your question about mediating daily? Isn't that what I thought you were sarcastic about?

Meditate, not mediate, but wait, can you type Shakespeare? :o
  • _VonSvelte_
    _VonSvelte_ Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Do you guys need family counseling?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

et tu Brute?

Meditate, not mediate, but wait, can you type Shakespeare? :o

Looks like she made a mistake huh Frank? 😏