Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options
    Isn't it still morning here? Should we wish you a happy Friday morning?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,863 Member
    Options
    is it too late to tell you all to have a good morning?

Isn't it never too late for nice wishes?
  • PopGoesTheCoyote
    PopGoesTheCoyote Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Did you have a good morning too?
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    frontwheeldrive9999 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    isnt friday morning the best?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Did you have a good morning too?

Wasn't I up at 4:30 am (EDT) because I had an early call time for this job? Didn't the morning just get better because I just finished working for the day?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,218 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Do you have time to switch them to the slow cooker instead? 😛 Won’t we all enjoy cooked ribs? 🤤

Wasn’t that our agreement that @truGAINS would bring coffee and @Ben_Derhover would provide the wake up call? Will I be able to trust either again?

Isn't your small appliance better than mine for cooking ribs? 🤣😋

Are you insinuating my appliance is small? 😮 😂

@Ben_Derhover, may I request my wake up call officially and on the record for Monday?

Isn’t it now a public record that I will be waking you up Monday morning? Wait… what if I forget??

Wait…are you planning on forgetting?

Do you think I’d forget? Wasn’t I just asking so I’d know? Isn’t it good to have all the answers?

Isn’t my answer (well maybe my question 😝) that I didn’t think you’d forget and I expressed shock at the thought? Wouldn’t the consequence be no smile that morning? Isn’t it sometimes fun not to know all the answers?

Now aren’t I going to get in trouble for asking so many questions?

Phew! Can we just start over and agree I’ll call?

And bring coffee? Did I do that right?

Will you please explain how I’m supposed to “bring coffee” when I said I was going to CALL??? And just for clarification… are you and Cat having a sleep over or something? Do you understand why I ask that since you keep asking if im bringing coffee like you two are gonna be there snoring waiting on me to walk in with my hands full of coffee and scream wake the F up???

I'm sure the technology to give us the ability to send coffee through the air is right around the corner, but will that be as soon as next Monday? Probably not?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    I've heard that there are coffee makers that can be programmed to brew coffee at a specific time, but that hardly seems plausible, does it?
    Still, even if that unlikely scenario is possible, could it beat having coffee brought to you by a friend?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,423 Member
    Options
    Doesn’t coffee often taste better when shared with a dear friend? Like a hug for your insides? Isn’t that why we are always asking for coffee to be delivered? 🤗
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Has sleep deprivation made me totally sappy and sentimental this morning? 😅
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't sappy and sentimental a good thing? <3
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn’t coffee often taste better when shared with a dear friend? Like a hug for your insides? Isn’t that why we are always asking for coffee to be delivered? 🤗

Isn't that the truth - sappy and all?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    In that case, may I share my first cup with you all?
    0w110rjopalo.jpeg
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    0w110rjopalo.jpeg

Why isn’t it black like I like it????
  • cmsienk
    Options
    0w110rjopalo.jpeg

Why is it always about you?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    0w110rjopalo.jpeg

Forgive me? Isn’t it odd that I can’t handle black coffee when I haven’t slept? Don’t I prefer it black as well?
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    0w110rjopalo.jpeg

Forgive me? Isn’t it odd that I can’t handle black coffee when I haven’t slept? Don’t I prefer it black as well?

You know I’d always forgive you right?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2021
    Options
    I actually had coffee with cafe latte protein drink added in place of cream, and don't I also sometimes add caramel protein drink? To me, isn't people preferring coffee black similar to people preferring white chocolate? I mean, don't I think it's missing something?
    EDIT: On the other hand, can't I relate, since there are foods I don't care for, like mustard or horseradish? :D
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    I actually had coffee with cafe latte protein drink added in place of cream, and don't I also sometimes add caramel protein drink? To me, isn't people preferring coffee black similar to people preferring white chocolate? I mean, don't I think it's missing something?
    EDIT: On the other hand, can't I relate, since there are foods I don't care for, like mustard or horseradish? :D

Does it add much protein @frankwbrown?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Well, there's 30g of protein in an 11 oz. bottle, so if I add ~2 oz, then I'm getting ~5g of protein, right?
    But don't I take a couple swigs from the bottle so...?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Aren't I right with you regarding mustard and horseradish? Will you please add any kind of pickle to that list for me? 😖