Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Wouldnt a refrigerator sized slow cooker be pretty awesome though??
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Do you have time to switch them to the slow cooker instead? 😛 Won’t we all enjoy cooked ribs? 🤤

Wasn’t that our agreement that @truGAINS would bring coffee and @Ben_Derhover would provide the wake up call? Will I be able to trust either again?

Isn't your small appliance better than mine for cooking ribs? 🤣😋

Are you insinuating my appliance is small? 😮 😂

@Ben_Derhover, may I request my wake up call officially and on the record for Monday?

Isn’t it now a public record that I will be waking you up Monday morning? Wait… what if I forget??

Wait…are you planning on forgetting?
  • CPruneJuice
    Do you have time to switch them to the slow cooker instead? 😛 Won’t we all enjoy cooked ribs? 🤤

Wasn’t that our agreement that @truGAINS would bring coffee and @Ben_Derhover would provide the wake up call? Will I be able to trust either again?

@Ben_Derhover, may I request my wake up call officially and on the record for Monday?

Isn’t it now a public record that I will be waking you up Monday morning? Wait… what if I forget??

Do you think I’d forget? Wasn’t I just asking so I’d know? Isn’t it good to have all the answers?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,699 Member

Are you requesting an insomnia wakeup call at 2:30 am? Will he also be bringing the coffee for everyone?
  • Cat0703a

Are you requesting an insomnia wakeup call at 2:30 am? Will he also be bringing the coffee for everyone?

Don’t you keep quoting the wrong person and making me wish I had coffee? 😂
  • Cat0703a

Do you think I’d forget? Wasn’t I just asking so I’d know? Isn’t it good to have all the answers?

Isn’t my answer (well maybe my question 😝) that I didn’t think you’d forget and I expressed shock at the thought? Wouldn’t the consequence be no smile that morning? Isn’t it sometimes fun not to know all the answers?

Now aren’t I going to get in trouble for asking so many questions?
  • CPruneJuice

Do you think like I do and assume she’s doing that on purpose????
  • CPruneJuice

Isn’t my answer (well maybe my question 😝) that I didn’t think you’d forget and I expressed shock at the thought? Wouldn’t the consequence be no smile that morning? Isn’t it sometimes fun not to know all the answers?

Phew! Can we just start over and agree I’ll call?
  • Cat0703a

Does that sound like me? 😳
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Is this week over yet?
  • cmsienk

And bring coffee? Did I do that right?
  • cmsienk

Would I do that to anyone but you? 😉
  • cmsienk

Wasn't that my bad this time and not MFP?🙃
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,188 Member
    Is it coffee time?
  • CPruneJuice

Will you please explain how I’m supposed to “bring coffee” when I said I was going to CALL??? And just for clarification… are you and Cat having a sleep over or something? Do you understand why I ask that since you keep asking if im bringing coffee like you two are gonna be there snoring waiting on me to walk in with my hands full of coffee and scream wake the F up???
  • cmsienk

Will you please explain how I’m supposed to “bring coffee” when I said I was going to CALL??? And just for clarification… are you and Cat having a sleep over or something? Do you understand why I ask that since you keep asking if im bringing coffee like you two are gonna be there snoring waiting on me to walk in with my hands full of coffee and scream wake the F up???

Will you calm down?
  • cmsienk
    @Cat0703a, doesn't he know we're not even in the same timezone?
  • CPruneJuice

Will you calm down?

Did I appear otherwise? 😬
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021

Will you calm down?

Did I appear otherwise? 😬

Don't I think so? 🤔 Will you feel better if you are officially released from coffee fetching? Don't I think we should keep you away from caffeine? 😁
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    frontwheeldrive9999 Posts: 376 Member
    is it too late to tell you all to have a good morning?