Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,399 Member
    Would you believe I used to be scared of flying and a therapist said to pack a few days ahead to ease my stress so I always do? But then don't I have to reorganize everything?
    Does anyone else invariably find that they've forgotten at least one item, once they're on the road?

Like forgetting socks for this roadtrip?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,833 Member
    Would you believe I used to be scared of flying and a therapist said to pack a few days ahead to ease my stress so I always do? But then don't I have to reorganize everything?
    Does anyone else invariably find that they've forgotten at least one item, once they're on the road?

Like forgetting socks for this roadtrip?
    But socks are easy enough to pick up on the road, aren't they?
    Isn't that better than leaving your watch's custom charger, or your ebook reader, or your sunglasses, or (God forbid) your swimsuit? :D
  • Alinouveau2
    Doesn't it get expensive buying gift shop socks? Didn't I once forget shorts on a Trip to California?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Isn't okay to walk and skate around in a bikini everywhere in California? Did you really need shorts anyway?
  • Alinouveau2
    So you ever get a nerve or muscles that keeps twitching? Isn't that annoying?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,735 Member
    edited August 2021
    You mean like next to your eye? And it looks like you're winking at everybody?
  • cmsienk
    Join me for coffee @Alinouveau2?
  • Alinouveau2
    Would you believe this is in my knee?
    Might I love a coffee please?
  • cmsienk
    Don't I hope your twitching muscle calms down for you? What's on the agenda today?
  • Alinouveau2
    Shall we meet a friend for lunch,then visit the history and archaeology museum and then dinner with a friend? Aren't I excited for the museum?
  • cmsienk
    Doesn't it sound like you've had a full and interesting vacation? Aren't I jealous (and just a little tired)?
  • Alinouveau2
    Would you believe we're in the city where my husband grew up so we can't not see friends? However the two we like to see don't mix, so doesn't that mean lots of meals?
  • cmsienk
    Would you believe we're in the city where my husband grew up so we can't not see friends? However the two we like to see don't mix, so doesn't that mean lots of meals?

Doesn't that sound like a good reason for more dessert? 🍨🍰🍩 (wasn't the donut supposed to be a cupcake, but I didn't see one?)
  • Alinouveau2
    Haha aren't donuts just as good as cupcakes?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,577 Member
    I wonder why there is no cupcake emoji? . Oh didn’t one pop up for me? 🧁
  • Alinouveau2
    Cupcake 🧁? Might it be an android vs iPhone thing?
  • cmsienk
    🧁 🤣 Wasn't I looking for it and didn't type it to see it pop up? (Do you think we'll get yelled at for mentioning the forbidden food so much?)
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,577 Member
    Perhaps we talk about other emojis instead then? Aren’t the differences between iPhone and Android emojis sometimes humourous? Like 🥒?
  • frankwbrown
    Don't I love chocolate mousse, but don't I think any mousse emoji could be easily mistaken for something far less appealing?
  • frankwbrown
    My plan this morning was to go to a Yoga Flow class at the gym, but aren't I thinking I'll try again next week?