Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,423 Member
    Options
    Have you got the good stuff?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,863 Member
    Options
    You don't think I'd serve you Taster's Choice, do you?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Didn't you have almost another half hour before your (EDIT) expected insomnia?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Did someone plan my wake up call an hour early? Could they have at least left coffee before they ran away in fear?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Did someone plan my wake up call an hour early? Could they have at least left coffee before they ran away in fear?

Wouldn't that have been the decent thing to do? Didn't I change that to 'expected' probably while you were typing? Who plans insomnia?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't this the last day of this job with the early call times? Won't I be sleeping until noon tomorrow?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Aren’t I happy for you and a bit jealous? 😂

Didn’t I invite everyone to wake with me at 230am so planned insomnia was pretty accurate? Aren’t we 12 minutes away from then? Isn’t it exciting to see who may show up? 😆
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Did anyone show up while I was putting ribs in the slow cooler for later today? Didn't @truGAINS volunteer to bring you coffee?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Do you have time to switch them to the slow cooker instead? 😛 Won’t we all enjoy cooked ribs? 🤤

Wasn’t that our agreement that @truGAINS would bring coffee and @Ben_Derhover would provide the wake up call? Will I be able to trust either again?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Do you have time to switch them to the slow cooker instead? 😛 Won’t we all enjoy cooked ribs? 🤤

Wasn’t that our agreement that @truGAINS would bring coffee and @Ben_Derhover would provide the wake up call? Will I be able to trust either again?

Isn't your small appliance better than mine for cooking ribs? 🤣😋
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options

Will you provide proof of where you agreed to the wake up call please?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is this proof?
    d081c914vueb.jpg
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Ooh, don't I see why you're asking? Doesn't the plot thicken?
    lfysxjw6qr16.jpg
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Is this proof?
    d081c914vueb.jpg

Didn’t I ask for proof that she agreed? Isn’t that only her saying she needs one and me offering? Did she ever say “yes, please call me in the morning”?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't you know it pains me to say this but aren't you right? (Do you hear that often?)
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Don't you know it pains me to say this but aren't you right? (Do you hear that often?)

Don’t I wish you could see the smirk on my face right now? 😏
    (What do you think?) 🙄
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Are you insinuating my appliance is small? 😮 😂

@Ben_Derhover, may I request my wake up call officially and on the record for Monday?
  • cmsienk
    Options

@Ben_Derhover, may I request my wake up call officially and on the record for Monday?

Is your slow cooker refrigerator-sized?
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Is your slow cooker refrigerator-sized?

Didn’t my mom give me a party sized one accidentally? Wouldn’t you know it feels like a refrigerator when I try to pull it from the cupboard?
  • CPruneJuice
    edited August 2021
    Options

Isn’t it now a public record that I will be waking you up Monday morning? Wait… what if I forget??