Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,294 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @truGAINS doesn’t the caramel often sink to the bottom so I have to shake the bag before pouring it into my bowl? Isn’t it easier to see the right ratio then?

So you eat them 3 at a time?
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    @truGAINS doesn’t the caramel often sink to the bottom so I have to shake the bag before pouring it into my bowl? Isn’t it easier to see the right ratio then?

@Cat0703a If the bag is a 50/50 blend... eventually will you not be able to use your preferred and studied ratio?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,551 Member
    Options
    @cmsienk want to know what I think? If the question thread peeps were in grade school wouldn’t our friends Gainsy and Cookie sit behind you and take turns pulling your ponytail?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    truGAINS wrote: »

@Cat0703a If the bag is a 50/50 blend... eventually will you not be able to use your preferred and studied ratio?

Isn’t the best part that Kernels let’s me tell them how I’d like it made? 🥰
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Isn’t three my favourite number? And might I eat it white cheddar, caramel, white cheddar rather than shove popcorn into my mouth furiously by the handful? 🤣🤣🤣
  • truGAINS
    Options
    Wouldn't I rather put gum in your hair and throw spitballs? You think me and Cookie would find that funny?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Aren't I jealous? Are you personal friends with the Kernels?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Wouldn't I rather put gum in your hair and throw spitballs? You think me and Cookie would find that funny?

Wait - my hair? Or her hair?
  • truGAINS
    Options

Aren't I jealous? Are you personal friends with the Kernels?

Why don't I believe this?
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Isn’t Cookie’s gum under his keyboard so I’m safe from that?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Isn’t three my favourite number? And might I eat it white cheddar, caramel, white cheddar rather than shove popcorn into my mouth furiously by the handful? 🤣🤣🤣

Haven't I done the same with the lesser brand Cretors? 😛
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t Kernels a popcorn store here? Aren’t they friendly but not friends? 😂 Wasn’t I the hit at work when I organized a popcorn buffet the night of a huge project?
    jb4h7j3ex0h8.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn’t Kernels a popcorn store here? Aren’t they friendly but not friends? 😂 Wasn’t I the hit at work when I organized a popcorn buffet the night of a huge project?
    jb4h7j3ex0h8.jpeg

So many questions; where to start? Did you all go to the store, or did you bring in a bunch of different popcorn? And how do you do the spoiler/show thing with your pictures? Isn't @frankwbrown normally my tech support?
  • truGAINS
    edited August 2021
    Options
    jb4h7j3ex0h8.jpeg

So many questions; where to start? Did you all go to the store, or did you bring in a bunch of different popcorn? And how do you do the spoiler/show thing with your pictures? Isn't @frankwbrown normally my tech support?

Don't do it? You already knew before you started that #!&+...didn't you?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Don’t I go here to do my spoilers? yrko62t1qqp0.jpeg

And didn’t I bring 8 party bags into work, then set them up in bowls? Wasn’t there candy too since it was an all-nighter?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    jb4h7j3ex0h8.jpeg

Don't you know, sometimes I can't help myself? And since it's just the 3 of us right now, didn't I think you and Cat would forgive me?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don’t I go here to do my spoilers? yrko62t1qqp0.jpeg

And didn’t I bring 8 party bags into work, then set them up in bowls? Wasn’t there candy too since it was an all-nighter?

Don't you know how to keep a team motivated?
  • truGAINS
    Options
    jb4h7j3ex0h8.jpeg

Don't you know, sometimes I can't help myself? And since it's just the 3 of us right now, didn't I think you and Cat would forgive me?

Don't I remember the good ole days when you purposely made 2 different posts because you didn't want to ask 3 questions in only 1 post?
    Doesn't the phrase be careful who your friends with apply to you?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t that the time I also dropped the F bomb on my poor team member but thankfully he found it hilarious? 🤦‍♀️
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Aren’t I always here watching so I can snitch to the warden? So, isn’t it just us 4?