Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,294 Member
    Options
    truGAINS wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Isn’t Kernels a popcorn store here? Aren’t they friendly but not friends? 😂 Wasn’t I the hit at work when I organized a popcorn buffet the night of a huge project?
    jb4h7j3ex0h8.jpeg

So many questions; where to start? Did you all go to the store, or did you bring in a bunch of different popcorn? And how do you do the spoiler/show thing with your pictures? Isn't @frankwbrown normally my tech support?

Don't do it? You already knew before you started that #!&+...didn't you?

Don't you know, sometimes I can't help myself? And since it's just the 3 of us right now, didn't I think you and Cat would forgive me?

Don't I remember the good ole days when you purposely made 2 different posts because you didn't want to ask 3 questions in only 1 post?
    Doesn't the phrase be careful who your friends with apply to you?

🤨Hmm... what exactly are you saying?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    @Cat0703a, may I thank you?
    gagilpuqovp8.jpg
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Isn’t Kernels a popcorn store here? Aren’t they friendly but not friends? 😂 Wasn’t I the hit at work when I organized a popcorn buffet the night of a huge project?
    jb4h7j3ex0h8.jpeg

So many questions; where to start? Did you all go to the store, or did you bring in a bunch of different popcorn? And how do you do the spoiler/show thing with your pictures? Isn't @frankwbrown normally my tech support?

Don't do it? You already knew before you started that #!&+...didn't you?

Don't you know, sometimes I can't help myself? And since it's just the 3 of us right now, didn't I think you and Cat would forgive me?

Don't I remember the good ole days when you purposely made 2 different posts because you didn't want to ask 3 questions in only 1 post?
    Doesn't the phrase be careful who your friends with apply to you?

🤨Hmm... what exactly are you saying?

That you have been corrupted maybe?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't I wish I could go back now and fix all those obnoxiously big pictures?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,551 Member
    Options
    Aren’t I always here watching so I can snitch to the warden? So, isn’t it just us 4?

May I bribe you with cookies so you’ll keep our secrets from the warden?
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Aren’t I always here watching so I can snitch to the warden? So, isn’t it just us 4?

What kind of cookies? You know this is a test right?
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Why is it always with the tests? Shall I revise your role in the school comment above to teacher? Isn’t the answer all the kinds of cookies, especially when warm and fresh from the oven, sir?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Why is it always with the tests? Shall I revise your role in the school comment above to teacher? Isn’t the answer all the kinds of cookies, especially when warm and fresh from the oven, sir?

What is this school comment you speak of?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Isn't that a good answer? Wouldn't I have just picked chocolate chip? 🍪
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options

What is this school comment you speak of?

Weren't you always watching then 45 minutes ago?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Why are you always giving me a hard time?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Why are you always giving me a hard time?

Haven't I been helpful in the past?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    When?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t she always looking for and sharing where the posts you are questioning are?

And I have to know…did I pass?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Don’t I remember her saying that I need to read back 58 pages is I want to know something?
    Did you name a cookie?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn’t she always looking for and sharing where the posts you are questioning are?

May I say thank you again?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    When?

Wasn't there a time when the questions were all focused on your escape from @VonSvelte's basement in your birthday suit and I changed the subject to putting together a bed?
    6is9zpsoo8xh.jpg
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    When?

Wasn't there a time when the questions were all focused on your escape from @VonSvelte's basement in your birthday suit and I changed the subject to putting together a bed?
    6is9zpsoo8xh.jpg

So what changed from the time when you used to be nice to me?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don’t I remember her saying that I need to read back 58 pages is I want to know something?
    Did you name a cookie?

Don't you only have to read back to the top of this page for that one?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    When?

6is9zpsoo8xh.jpg

So what changed from the time when you used to be nice to me?

Might you have started it by getting your gum stuck in your keyboard in response to my hatred of pickles and mustard and MFP double posting my responses?