Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,244 Member
    Options
    Did my family just agree that our current hotel is princess approved since I like it ?

How nice is that? 👸
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Have I mentioned to anyone here how much I hate packing?

Would you like me to take care of it for you?

Would you please?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,528 Member
    Options

Would you please?

Don’t I prefer packing to unpacking?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Would you please?

Don’t I prefer packing to unpacking?

Don't I hate both equally?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Early flight tomorrow? Need navigator? Coffee runner? Back seat driver? Ticket getter-outter? Snack provider? Or radio karaoke singer?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Did I just make @truGAINS cringe? 🤭
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Early flight tomorrow? Need navigator? Coffee runner? Back seat driver? Ticket getter-outter? Snack provider? Or radio karaoke singer?

Are you trying to get me in trouble by asking so many questions so soon after I turned over a new leaf ?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't my flight at a perfectly reasonable time - 12:55pm? Don't I choose coffee runner and radio karaoke singer as my most pressing wants for tomorrow's drive to the airport?
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Are you trying to get me in trouble by asking so many questions so soon after I turned over a new leaf ?

Aren’t I more trying to add excitement to our friend’s work day? 😂
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn't my flight at a perfectly reasonable time - 12:55pm? Don't I choose coffee runner and radio karaoke singer as my most pressing wants for tomorrow's drive to the airport?

Must the singer be good? 😅
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,353 Member
    Options

Don't I invariably put it off to the last minute, despite thinking about it for days?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,303 Member
    Options
    Would you believe I used to be scared of flying and a therapist said to pack a few days ahead to ease my stress so I always do? But then don't I have to reorganize everything?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Is that Frankie?? How’s the body after your big adventure at the gym earlier this week?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    I'm doing fine, aren't I, apart from some sore muscles?
    Haven't I added a few cardio and yoga workouts to my list?
    And aren't I terribly upset at my Garmin watch because it's failing to count my swim laps now? :angry:
    Shouldn't Garmin expect a complaint soon? :neutral:
    (what's the significance of the fact that the spelling of complaint and compliant differ in such a small way?)
  • cmsienk
    Options

Don't I invariably put it off to the last minute, despite thinking about it for days?

Aren't we on the same track there? Shouldn't I be going to sleep soon, but I'm not done yet?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Would you believe I used to be scared of flying and a therapist said to pack a few days ahead to ease my stress so I always do? But then don't I have to reorganize everything?
    Does anyone else invariably find that they've forgotten at least one item, once they're on the road?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Aren't we on the same track there? Shouldn't I be going to sleep soon, but I'm not done yet?
    I can so relate, can't I? :lol:
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Does anyone else invariably find that they've forgotten at least one item, once they're on the road?

Like forgetting socks for this roadtrip?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Like forgetting socks for this roadtrip?
    But socks are easy enough to pick up on the road, aren't they?
    Isn't that better than leaving your watch's custom charger, or your ebook reader, or your sunglasses, or (God forbid) your swimsuit? :D
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Doesn't it get expensive buying gift shop socks? Didn't I once forget shorts on a Trip to California?