Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Isn't okay to walk and skate around in a bikini everywhere in California? Did you really need shorts anyway?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,305 Member
    Options
    So you ever get a nerve or muscles that keeps twitching? Isn't that annoying?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,249 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    You mean like next to your eye? And it looks like you're winking at everybody?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Join me for coffee @Alinouveau2?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Would you believe this is in my knee?
    Might I love a coffee please?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't I hope your twitching muscle calms down for you? What's on the agenda today?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Shall we meet a friend for lunch,then visit the history and archaeology museum and then dinner with a friend? Aren't I excited for the museum?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn't it sound like you've had a full and interesting vacation? Aren't I jealous (and just a little tired)?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Would you believe we're in the city where my husband grew up so we can't not see friends? However the two we like to see don't mix, so doesn't that mean lots of meals?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Would you believe we're in the city where my husband grew up so we can't not see friends? However the two we like to see don't mix, so doesn't that mean lots of meals?

Doesn't that sound like a good reason for more dessert? 🍨🍰🍩 (wasn't the donut supposed to be a cupcake, but I didn't see one?)
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Haha aren't donuts just as good as cupcakes?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,528 Member
    Options
    I wonder why there is no cupcake emoji? . Oh didn’t one pop up for me? 🧁
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Cupcake 🧁? Might it be an android vs iPhone thing?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    🧁 🤣 Wasn't I looking for it and didn't type it to see it pop up? (Do you think we'll get yelled at for mentioning the forbidden food so much?)
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,528 Member
    Options
    Perhaps we talk about other emojis instead then? Aren’t the differences between iPhone and Android emojis sometimes humourous? Like 🥒?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,351 Member
    Options
    Don't I love chocolate mousse, but don't I think any mousse emoji could be easily mistaken for something far less appealing?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    My plan this morning was to go to a Yoga Flow class at the gym, but aren't I thinking I'll try again next week?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Should we petition the emoji creators for a pleasant looking chocolate mousse one?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Would it be possible to avoid any  unintended connotation misinterpretation?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Ahh, coffee... there's no misinterpreting that, is there?