Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,223 Member
    Options
    Are we there yet? And by there don't I mean home?
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Are you glad to be back home?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,242 Member
    Options
    Would you believe I do know who Buckminster is?
    Didn't I also see a show once about a man who couldn't sleep and ended up with symptoms similar to MS all cause from sleep deprivation? So wouldn't that imply sleep is healthy?

Aren't I sorry if my post implied sleep is not healthy or not necessary?
    But haven't studies shown that the body can adapt and doesn't really need the 7-8 hours/day commonly tossed around? Don't some people (like Bucky) use "power naps" to get sufficient rest in less time?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    truGAINS wrote: »

Aren't I very happy to be home? Is t it nice going away but nicer coming home?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,428 Member
    Options

Don’t I agree except for the unpacking part?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Don’t I agree except for the unpacking part?

Can you make my agreement double re: the unpacking part? Isn't packing the only thing worse than unpacking?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Would you believe I already have the first load of laundry in?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,428 Member
    Options
    Aren’t you efficient?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Didn't I have it already organized into bags so they just went downstairs to the laundry room?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Would you be surprised to learn that this hotel is limiting the number of guests who can be in the pool and/or the fitness center? Who else agrees I should just do some yoga in my room?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Wouldn't that be a good idea? Isn't that what hotels are all doing here you have to make a reservation?
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Would you be surprised to learn that this hotel is limiting the number of guests who can be in the pool and/or the fitness center? Who else agrees I should just do some yoga in my room?

Wouldn't I just go to fitness room anyways?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Also, can we keep it between us that I moved my desk lamp to the bathroom? Wasn't it much too dark in there without it?
    4h16jf9nbzre.jpg
  • _VonSvelte_
    _VonSvelte_ Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Isn’t that a bright idea?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Perhaps you have a future in hotel room remodelling?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Doesn't this hotel need such a person? Shouldn't they hire me? Isn't that skinny light embedded in the mirror the only light in there (before my desk lamp)?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Also, can we keep it between us that I moved my desk lamp to the bathroom? Wasn't it much too dark in there without it?
    4h16jf9nbzre.jpg

Why does your brush look like it's mysteriously suspended from the towel bar, as if by magnetism? 🤔
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    4h16jf9nbzre.jpg

Why does your brush look like it's mysteriously suspended from the towel bar, as if by magnetism? 🤔

Isn't that because it is suspended from the towel bar by magnetism? Isn't that a handy way to keep your brush off the counter?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Doesn't this hotel need such a person? Shouldn't they hire me? Isn't that skinny light embedded in the mirror the only light in there (before my desk lamp)?

That isn't even really a light is it? Should you start travelling with a suitcase full of extra lights and such?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    4h16jf9nbzre.jpg

Isn't that because it is suspended from the towel bar by magnetism? Isn't that a handy way to keep your brush off the counter?

That's pretty cool, but I'm just wondering, is it earthquake proof? :lol::lol: