Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,886 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Perhaps you have a future in hotel room remodelling?

Doesn't this hotel need such a person? Shouldn't they hire me? Isn't that skinny light embedded in the mirror the only light in there (before my desk lamp)?

That isn't even really a light is it? Should you start travelling with a suitcase full of extra lights and such?

Am I not just glad the desk lamp wasn't bolted down? Aren't I now working on a quote for a job in October at the desk in the dark? 🤨 🔦
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Also, can we keep it between us that I moved my desk lamp to the bathroom? Wasn't it much too dark in there without it?
    4h16jf9nbzre.jpg

Why does your brush look like it's mysteriously suspended from the towel bar, as if by magnetism? 🤔

Isn't that because it is suspended from the towel bar by magnetism? Isn't that a handy way to keep your brush off the counter?

That's pretty cool, but I'm just wondering, is it earthquake proof? :lol::lol:

Do you know I hope not to find out?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Isn’t that a bright idea?

How was the football game? Did we win?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,428 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Did you stick something to the mirror too?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Didn't I though? Haven't I gotten tired of small hotel bathrooms with no counter space or drawers for everything and gotten resourceful?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,242 Member
    Options
    Aren't I going on a trip too, tomorrow, and aren't I not worried at all about packing?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't I going on a trip too, tomorrow, and aren't I not worried at all about packing?

What time do you leave? Where are you going?!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,223 Member
    Options

Doesn't this hotel need such a person? Shouldn't they hire me? Isn't that skinny light embedded in the mirror the only light in there (before my desk lamp)?

That isn't even really a light is it? Should you start travelling with a suitcase full of extra lights and such?

Am I not just glad the desk lamp wasn't bolted down? Aren't I now working on a quote for a job in October at the desk in the dark? 🤨 🔦

Why don't you pull up a chair to the bathroom counter?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Why don't you pull up a chair to the bathroom counter?

🤣 Aren't you funny? Don't I think I'll just move my laptop to the other bed and work on it?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,428 Member
    Options

Didn't I though? Haven't I gotten tired of small hotel bathrooms with no counter space or drawers for everything and gotten resourceful?

Haven’t you though? And may I thank you for correcting my mistake again? Isn’t my phone possessed and changing the things I type thinking it knows better?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Haven’t you though? And may I thank you for correcting my mistake again? Isn’t my phone possessed and changing the things I type thinking it knows better?

Doesn't mine like to do that too? Aren't I embarrassed and cause problems like double posting when I don't catch it in time?
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Why don't you stay in a 5 star resort with all the amenities and great room lighting? Do you enjoy turning circles under the shower head just to get wet?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    truGAINS wrote: »
    Why don't you stay in a 5 star resort with all the amenities and great room lighting? Do you enjoy turning circles under the shower head just to get wet?

Don't I wish I got to pick? Isn't this where the client meeting is and isn't everyone staying here? How do you think I ended up at a motel last month? 😆😅🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Also, isn't this a Sheraton and wouldn't I expect a working shower and an actual light in the bathroom here?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,223 Member
    Options

Well aren't you Mr. La Di Dah?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Your question, pre-edit, had me puzzled, didn't it? 🙄 :lol:
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Your question, pre-edit, had me puzzled, didn't it? 🙄 :lol:

Isn't it obvious your phone has never decided to change words on you but I have much experience with that and deciphered what her possessed phone had done?
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options

Well aren't you Mr. La Di Dah?

Isn't it La Di Dah Di?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Aren't I leaving at ~9am, and going to Santa Cruz, a whole 2 hours away, just for the day?
    It's no wonder I have no concerns about packing (& unpacking) then, is it?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Aren't I leaving at ~9am, and going to Santa Cruz, a whole 2 hours away, just for the day?
    It's no wonder I have no concerns about packing (& unpacking) then, is it?

So other than snacks, you really don't have anything to pack, right?