Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,434 Member
    Options
    Might I be if I had? πŸ˜‰ Sleep well otherwise?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,928 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Didn't I sleep well? Didn't I also think you might comment on my new headphones decision, but was that posted in the 25 posts you missed during your meetings?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Oh goodness, I should go back and look, shouldn’t I?
  • Cat0703a
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Don’t I love them? πŸ˜‚
    q4386wnvvuaj.jpeg

sb648biw8y5o.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Aren't those adorable? Can't I just picture those on you? 😍🀣

Aren't I now catching up on paperwork - invoicing and such? Isn't it nice to be back home, drinking my own coffee?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    I bet it won’t shock you that I made a cup and brought it back to bed with me, eh? Should I catch up on some shows, read a book, or spam a friend’s status this morning? Oops, isn’t it too late for one of those to be no? πŸ˜‚
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: Β»
    @srazamora, would it shock you to find out that I'm not surprised we're doing better than some early posters to this thread? Didn't I read the first 40 pages of posts trying to find the question limit when that became a burning question begging to be answered here? And didn't I share that your biggest issue was with people who couldn't grasp the 'only questions' concept?

Shouldn’t you get some sort of fancy title for reading a full 40 pages in this thread?

How about "Decider of gifs"? 🀣🀣🀣

Is it safe to say I set myself up for this?? πŸ˜„

• Minion_training_program
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: Β»
    Shall I pour extra cream in your cup so you can thumb your nose at the silly yellow guy?

was this about me?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Didn’t this morning’s shenanigans change up the order of my most recent emoji list? 🀣
    9e6b0jbn8u3c.jpeg

And yes, didn’t I add a special one in there just for our lovely OP? πŸ˜‰
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Shall I pour extra cream in your cup so you can thumb your nose at the silly yellow guy?

was this about me?

Ummmm, maybe? πŸ˜…πŸ˜‡
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,368 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options

was this about me?

Ummmm, maybe? πŸ˜…πŸ˜‡

Do i need to spank you? πŸ˜’
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Don’t you know I’m teasing, my darling friend? πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,257 Member
    Options

@srazamora, @cmsienk...
    Do you think the problem was that the thread's title "Can You Keep It Going Asking Only Questions?" wasn't quite specific enough? πŸ˜‚

And just when was the last time you saw an instructional manual full of questions, @frankwbrown ? πŸ€”
    Doesn't this question presume that I'm generally familiar with the contents of instructional manuals?
    Aren't I familiar with only the covers, as I consider reading manuals to be a last resort? jk πŸ˜‚
    (Isn't one of a tech nerd's favourite acronyms RTFM?)
    However, doesn't this raise an interesting question, pertaining to the phrase "asking only questions", as opposed to the phrase "only asking questions"? Can one ask a declarative statement? Or an exclamation? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Can one ask a declarative statement? Or an exclamation? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Isn't the second one easier? "What the #*@!% (or *kitten*) is going on here!?"
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    @Cat0703a, @cmsienk;
    Aren't your respective headphone choices quite lovely? πŸ˜‚
    c-46272980"]
    q4386wnvvuaj.jpeg
    sb648biw8y5o.jpeg
    If we're all going with custom headphones, might I prefer this? πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’πŸ¬
    ijg7qh7j6u56.jpeg

• frankwbrown
    Options
    Can one ask a declarative statement? Or an exclamation? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Isn't the second one easier? "What the #*@!% (or *kitten*) is going on here!?"
    Gee willickers!?
    Son of a biscuit, aren't you right!?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @frankwbrown aren’t those headphones perfect for you?
  • srazamora
    Options

@srazamora, @cmsienk...
    Do you think the problem was that the thread's title "Can You Keep It Going Asking Only Questions?" wasn't quite specific enough? πŸ˜‚

And just when was the last time you saw an instructional manual full of questions, @frankwbrown ? πŸ€”
    Doesn't this question presume that I'm generally familiar with the contents of instructional manuals?
    Aren't I familiar with only the covers, as I consider reading manuals to be a last resort? jk πŸ˜‚
    (Isn't one of a tech nerd's favourite acronyms RTFM?)
    However, doesn't this raise an interesting question, pertaining to the phrase "asking only questions", as opposed to the phrase "only asking questions"? Can one ask a declarative statement? Or an exclamation? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Does RTMF mean what I think it means?

• cmsienk
    Options
    @Cat0703a, @cmsienk;
    Aren't your respective headphone choices quite lovely? πŸ˜‚
    c-46272980"]
    q4386wnvvuaj.jpeg
    sb648biw8y5o.jpeg
    If we're all going with custom headphones, might I prefer this? πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’πŸ¬
    ijg7qh7j6u56.jpeg

@frankwbrown, wasn't I expecting something more like this?
    aazt2nwrlay5.jpg
  • srazamora
    Options
    Am I gonna hafta bust out a book in grammar? 🧐