Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,207 Member
    Options
    Doesn't Zoom make it sound more participatory than it was?
    Isn't this YouTube video the same as what I watched?
    Aren't I off to the gym now for a good long swim?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,422 Member
    Options
    Was there supposed to be a link? 🤔

Is this where I wish you well and remind you to bring your suit, towels, and goggles but not your new headphones?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,843 Member
    Options
    Aren't I off to my pillow now for a good long sleep? Won't I see some of you for coffee in the morning?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Was there supposed to be a link? 🤔
    Oops, wasn't this supposed to be up there? .
    Is this where I wish you well and remind you to bring your suit, towels, and goggles but not your new headphones?
    Didn't I change my routine and forget to bring a change of clothes last time? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't I only have time for one cup of coffee before heading outside to cut and stack firewood? Don't I want to get this work done before it gets any warmer?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn’t that sound like a good plan?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Were you worried about my caffeine status? Didn't I bring a cup out here with me?
    l2skc9inqm2h.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Would you believe I just made the assumption that you’d bring some with you? 😂

Did you put away the special mug of yours? Both from your profile pic and the wood chopping?
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Chop, chop... are you chopping? 😄
    Isn't that a knarly looking stump?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Ahhhhh…isn’t the first sip of coffee the best?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Chop, chop... are you chopping? 😄
    Isn't that a knarly looking stump?

It is gnarly, isn't it?? Wasn't there no chopping today and all moving/stacking?

@Cat0703a, didn't someone accuse me of having that mug stuck to my face and isn't this my way of showing, no, no it's not? (And don't I always take a lidded, unbreakable mug outside with me when working?)
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Did you get it all done for today?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Isn't 90 minutes a good amount of time to spend stacking wood? Wasn't the center section some wood that was cut and stacked further way from the house a couple of years ago that got knocked down? Didn't it need mud and grass to be cleaned off before the moving and stacking? Aren't I happy to be done for the day?
    0xukhbat42ek.jpg
    Didn't we startle each other?
    diae0rku21en.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Did you kiss him to see if he was your prince?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Isn't that a toad?
    Do you want to know if I kissed the tree frog I saw when I was picking strawberries a while ago?
    9bv4z9cfw1bb.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Did you know I don’t discriminate against toads? Perhaps they are secretly waiting to be my prince and we’d never know unless I gave them a chance? 😂😂😂
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Isn't 90 minutes a good amount of time to spend stacking wood? Wasn't the center section some wood that was cut and stacked further way from the house a couple of years ago that got knocked down? Didn't it need mud and grass to be cleaned off before the moving and stacking? Aren't I happy to be done for the day?
    0xukhbat42ek.jpg
    Do you have some of those famous climbing logs I've heard about (well, maybe dreamt about), in your wood shed? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Did you know I don’t discriminate against toads? Perhaps they are secretly waiting to be my prince and we’d never know unless I gave them a chance? 😂😂😂

Didn't I want you to ask so I could say I don't kiss and tell?! 😘
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Did you know I've been called a toad a time or two? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Ahhhhh…isn’t the first sip of coffee the best?
    Aren't I only just now having my first "coffee", in the form of a chocolate protein smoothie with a packet of Starbucks Via instant coffee added?