Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,423 Member
    Options
    Did you bring two toothpastes but no toothbrushes? So what did you forget? There must have been something, right?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,853 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Did you bring two toothpastes but no toothbrushes? So what did you forget? There must have been something, right?

Isn't it funny that my client got me a room at the last minute and I packed in 20 minutes that morning, forgetting nothing but ending up with two toothpastes?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Are you crazy enough to think I’d make those pancakes that only contain bananas and protein powder or something crazy like that?

Like I do on occasion?? 😤 🤣

Do you know I’m teasing? Don’t I make mine with banana, oats, and an egg (or something like that)?

Did you know I’ve tried several kinds like we mentioned and don’t mind any of them?😂

Do you think you could be a travel planner? Maybe could you create some checklists for everyone?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,217 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    @Cat0703a?
    Guess what I did not forget this time? 🤣imsorvvw31a3.jpg

Can one presume the toothbrush is present, though not visibly?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    @Cat0703a?

Wouldn't that be a good presumption?

@frankwbrown, are you on track to hit 300,000 steps? Also, how smart is my phone that I type @fr and frankwbrown appears down below?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Do you know anyone who has to get up at 4am? Do you want a hint?

Didn't I get up at 4am (7am your time) this morning?
    Can you guess who won't be getting up at 4am tomorrow?
    How do you do it?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    @frankwbrown, may I share my thanks for sharing your songs with us? Weren’t they all new to me? Isn’t expanding one’s repertoire a good thing?

Can you see how happy I am, assuming you liked them?
    Don't I enjoy searching out less popular music that appeals to me, in a variety of genres?
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021
    Options
    @Cat0703a?

Wouldn't that be a good presumption?

@frankwbrown, are you on track to hit 300,000 steps? Also, how smart is my phone that I type @fr and frankwbrown appears down below?

Aren't I not only still on track to hit 300,000 steps in October (I'm at 62,459 steps so far), but didn't I have a phenomenal day of exercise today?
    Would you believe I put in 342 minutes of exercise today, doing strength training, yoga, walking, swimming and cardio? Don't I feel like I've earned any *kitten* thing I want for dessert today? 😂

(wasn't I devouring a handful of Dark Chocolate Turbinado Sea Salt Almonds as I wrote the above?)
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Shouldn’t you slowly and thoughtfully enjoy those rather delicious sounding and well earned almonds rather than devour them? 🤔😄
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Shouldn’t you slowly and thoughtfully enjoy those rather delicious sounding and well earned almonds rather than devour them? 🤔😄

Wasn't I "savoring" them, but in the end those poor almonds had no chance, so isn't "devouring" descriptive as well?

"next, where's that Haagen Dazs ice cream?" 💭 😂
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    Should we send out some invites to newbies to kick this thread into high gear?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Can you guess what I'm thinking?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn’t that depend? Have you had coffee? Are you feeling better? 🤔🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Does a venti latte count?
  • Cat0703a
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Isn’t it coffee? 😉 Now how about the second third question?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,089 Member
    Options
    Do caffeine pills count?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Are caffeine pills anywhere near as satisfying as a cup of coffee?
    Wouldn't I guess not? ☕
  • nossmf
    Options
    For people like me who despise the taste of coffee, and want to avoid the empty calories of cream/sugar, isn't a caffeine pill the obvious choice?
  • nossmf
    Options
    And isn't it odd how I can LOVE the aroma of coffee, yet despise the taste of it?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    And isn't it odd how I can LOVE the aroma of coffee, yet despise the taste of it?

Have you tried it with a little heavy cream? Even with the empty calories - isn't it satisfying?